People also ask
What are the best family friendly guard dogs?
What is the best medium sized guard dog?
What is the best guard dog in the world?
What is the best outdoor guard dog?
6 days ago · Chows, while only large medium sized, are often as good a guard dog as some of the larger breeds that may be forbidden in your lease. With their long hair, however, they may be seen as a play toy by some kids and are thus not always the best of the medium-sized guard dogs for families.
- Great Dane
2. Great Dane. The Great Dane is a large, tall Mastiff breed...
Evander is not a good name to use with your new puppy, but...
- Great Dane
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is one of a few breeds that fall under the umbrella term of "Pit Bulls." While they have a somewhat sordid reputation, these medium-sized dogs make exceptional guard dogs.
- Puli. Know for their unique coats, Puli dogs don't seem like a great guard dog at first glance. They're covered from head to tail in thick dreadlocks.
- Thai Ridgeback. With the ability to grow as tall as 24 inches in height, Thai Ridgebacks are on the higher end of the medium-sized breed spectrum. These dogs are natural-born athletes.
- Spanish Waterdog. Despite their curly locks and overall silly appearance, the Spanish Water Dog is a great breed for guarding. They get their name from their penchant for retrieving waterfowl.
1 day ago · 1. Rottweiler A breed that sometimes get a bad reputation for being aggressive, a well-bred Rottweiler will only show aggression when it, its home or its family are under threat. When not on...
- Boston Terrier.
- Bull Terrier.
- Chow Chow.
- The Great Pyrenees.
- Maremma Sheepdog.