Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland and the second city of the island. Belfast is an important industrial, artistic, academic and commercial center and is the most important economic area of Northern Ireland. The city is famous for its murals that reflect the political and religious affiliation of the two communities: Catholic and Protestant. Belfast Christmas Market takes place to the ...
The Belfast Continental Christmas Market: A History. The Belfast Christmas Continental Market opened its doors in 2004 and is considered one of Belfast’s most popular attractions. Voted the U.K.’s favourite market in 2014, it fought off major competition from regional markets like Birmingham and Manchester.
While in Belfast, everything is a Christmas party. Belfast Christmas Market – Christmas in Belfast (Source: ConnollyCove) A Continental Affair: Belfast Christmas Market. The Christmas Market is possibly the most popular attraction within the city. A highly anticipated event every year, the market boasts a variety of stalls that sell food ...
People also ask
What to do on Christmas in Belfast?
When is the Christmas market in Belfast 2019?
What is the oldest market in Belfast?
What is Belfast Ireland famous for?
The Christmas Continental Market in Belfast is a great opportunity to celebrate the holidays and immerse yourself in the Christmas atmosphere!
- Galway Continental Christmas Market – the true Christmas experience. The Galway Christmas Market opens its doors on Friday 15 November and will overtake the iconic Eyre Square until Saturday 22 December.
- Belfast Continental Christmas Market – full of delicious food. Overlooked by the City Hall in the heart of the city centre is the Belfast Christmas Market, which is underway until 22 December.
- Waterford Winterval – a Christmas wonderland! Waterford Winterval is, without doubt, one of the top Christmas markets in Ireland this year, providing a full month of Christmas magic, open from Friday 22 November to Sunday 23 December 2019.
- Glow Cork – a Christmas celebration. The Glow Christmas Market returns to Cork for this year. It will run on four different weekends before Christmas; 29 November – 1 December; 6-8 December; 13-15 December; and 20-22 December, opening from 12 to 8.30 pm each day.
Belfast in Northern Ireland is a marvelous city, brimming with culture and history. It is also a fantastic destination if you want to enjoy one of the UK's best Christmas Markets. The Belfast Christmas market is situated in the grounds of Belfast City Hall right in the heart of Belfast.
Belfast’s City Hall is the city’s most impressive landmark, and it’s a great place for you to start your day. In the warmer months, you can find cafés and restaurants in Donegall Square in front of the civic building. During the festive season, the whole area is transformed into a winter wonderland, with a Christmas market and decorations.
Dec 15, 2018 · City Hall: Here for Christmas Market - See 4,682 traveler reviews, 3,365 candid photos, and great deals for Belfast, UK, at Tripadvisor.
- City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS,
The present award-winning St George's Market, built between 1890 and 1896, is one of Belfast's oldest attractions. As well as being home to some of the finest fresh produce, with customers travelling near and far to sample the delights of Friday, Saturday and Sunday markets, it has become one of the city's most popular places to visit.
- 12-20 East Bridge Street, Belfast, BT1 3NQ
- 028 9043 5704