- According to In Touch Weekly Billy had a total net worth of $6 million alone before his death on February 7, while his family's total net worth stands at $60 million. When the family lived in Southern California, Brown reportedly called a $2.7 million Beverly Hills mansion their home.
People also ask
What was Billy Brown's net worth at his time of death?
How did Billy Brown become a reality star?
How did Chris Brown make so much money?
How old was Billy Brown when he moved to Alaska?
Feb 09, 2021 · Billy Brown faced financial lows and highs. So what was Billy Brown's net worth at his time of death? According to The Sun, his family's treasure trove is at $60 million. That's a huge figure ...
Feb 09, 2021 · The Sun estimated the family's entire net worth to be around $60 million. Alaskan Bush People has definitely moved the Browns up several tax brackets. Ami was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2017 ...
Feb 08, 2021 · So just how much was Brown worth? According to The Sun , the family's total net worth was reported to be in the ballpark of $60 million as of last year. The outlet also reported that Brown owned a considerable amount of land, forking over $1.6 million in 2018 for over 400 acres in Washington.
- Christine-Marie Liwag Dixon
Feb 08, 2021 · What Was Alaskan Bush People Star Billy Brown's Net Worth When He Died? Billy Brown, a star of Discovery's Alaskan Bush People, died of a medical emergency following a seizure, as reported by the Daily News. Brown, who had moved his family to the Alaskan wilderness in 1983, was 68.
- Emilia David
- The Family Is Worth $60 Million. Last year, The Sun reported that the family was worth $60 million. Brown is the highest earner, taking home $500,000 per episode and his family members earn between $40,000 to $60,000, according to the outlet.
- Brown and Son Joshua Were Found Guilty of Fraudulently Applying to the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend. In January 2016, Brown and his son Joshua were sentenced to 30 days in jail with 150 days of a 180-day sentence suspended after pleading guilty to “misdemeanor unsworn falsification for laying on applications for the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend,” reported the Associated Press.
- The Family Bought Property in Washington. When Brown’s wife Ami was diagnosed with lung cancer, the family temporarily relocated to California so she could seek treatment at the UCLA Medical Center.
- The Family Listed Their Home ‘Browntown’ for $795,000. When the family relocated south, they listed their wilderness-based home “Browntown” with Alaskan Realty, reported The Sun.