- Deerfield Beach is also know as the famous “Blue Wave” beach. Surf, swim, paddle board or dive just off of the beach in the clear,turquoise waters. The Deerfield Beach International Fishing Pier is a great place to watch the sunrise and grab some breakfast.
People also ask
Is there fishing at Deerfield Beach?
Is Deerfield Beach a Blue Wave Beach?
Is Deerfield Beach a good place to live?
Why is Deerfield called Deerfield Beach?
- Camp out in a traditional tepee in Quiet Waters Park. Happy Thanksgiving From Quiet Waters Park. Posted by Quiet Waters Park on Thursday, 23 November 2017.
- Enjoy with your kids at Splash Adventure Water Park. Splash Adventure Water Park is a children’s water playground that features a shallow pool, tunnels, slides, water curtains, turn valves, wheels and levers, and a large bucket that empties water onto the playground below when it fills.
- Fish at the sprawling Deerfield Beach International Fishing Pier. The Deerfield Beach International Fishing Pier is 976 feet (297.5 m) long and it extends into the Atlantic Ocean, making it a good spot for ocean fishing and sightseeing.
- Cruise around Florida's waters in a boat from Daily Boat Rental. Posted by Daily Boat Rentals on Tuesday, 3 November 2015. If you are looking for a boat trip on the ocean or a wonderful cruise on the Intracoastal, check out Daily Boat Rental in Deerfield Beach.
What is the crime rate in Deerfield Beach Florida? The Deerfield Beach FL crime rate for 2018 was . Is Deerfield Beach a wealthy area? The per capita income in Deerfield Beach in 2018 was $27,053, which is middle income relative to Florida and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $108,212 for a family of four. However, Deerfield ...
Deerfield Beach, aptly named after the city, is arguably the star attraction in the area. It is a pristine stretch with silky sand and an azure ocean. The Blue Flag award is famous for its clean conditions and outstanding water quality. Deerfield Beach is a perfect spot for families comprising a Boardwalk, extended fishing pier, and offering numerous fun and entertaining activities.
- Liz Flynn
Deerfield Beach is rated as one of the nation's cleanest and most environmentally safe beaches, which has earned it a certification as a "Blue Wave Beach" from the Clean Beach Coalition. The "Blue Wave" program is the first beach certification of its kind in the nation and Deerfield Beach has been Blue Wave certified since 1999.
Jun 08, 2021 · Five Areas of Deerfield Beach Florida That Are World Famous Deerfield Beach, a small city on the Gulf Coast of Florida, is a quaint enclave bordered by the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Deerfield Beach sits approximately ten miles from the popular Miami-Dade County southern boundary. In Deerfield Beach, there are plenty of local