Instagram Stories Calendar includes 365 Prompt-Ideas for Stories. Get instant access and implement first ideas today to: Get more followers; Improve engagement and loyalty with your followers (very important!) Sell more through Instagram Stories and DM; You will find all this inside of Instagram Stories Calendar: 100 Ideas to get more followers
- Brainstorm Content Ideas. First, come up with a list of things you can share on stories that support your social media strategy goals. If it’s growing your website traffic, maybe you share links to your blog posts or your lead magnet.
- Theme Your Days. I love organizing ideas into categories. I find putting content ideas into mental buckets to be a helpful way to keep the good ideas coming.
- Decide on Minimum Posts Per Day. Story segments are visible in Stories for 24 hours, so maybe 1-2 times per day is just enough to keep consistent content flowing.
- Pre-scheduled vs. Real Time. Now you can decide what is pre-scheduled and what will be shared in real-time. You’ll need to think about what makes the most sense for you.
People also ask
Can You schedule Instagram Stories to be published later?
What is Instagram Stories?
Is there a 31 day Instagram Content Calendar?
What is Instagram scheduler?
Oct 06, 2020 · Instagram's new Stories Map and calendar organizes all the Stories you've shared in the past few years by date and location, so you can look at your moments interactively. If you're ready to head ...
- Daffany Chan
- Optimize your Instagram bio. If you’re a little surprised to see this as tip #1, hear me out. There’s no point getting to a good place with planning your feed content if your Instagram bio isn’t optimized for success.
- Choose your content buckets or themes. One of the easiest ways to take the stress out of planning your Instagram feed ahead of time is choosing Instagram themes or “content buckets”.
- Be aware of important national days. Not every single national holiday or day will be relevant for your brand and audience, but it’s important you’re aware of what’s coming up in case it is.
- Master your brand voice. To be able to effectively plan out your Instagram content calendar ahead of time, you have to be absolutely certain of your brand voice.
- Creating Stories
- How We Planned It
- How We Tracked Success
- A Final Note on Logistics
Our goal with Instagram Stories was to showcase Summit's unmatched educational value to those smart social media folks - in attendance or not. Since we knew our attendees would be heavily using Twitter, live-tweeting the panels, I made the conscious decision to focus our Instagram Stories content around those who couldn't make it. Instagram Stories is a platform that leaves a lasting impression through visually showing the experience and scale of the event. Here are some other advantages to consider for the platform: I don't know about you, but I'm a planner. In the chaos of an event, it's helpful to have content ready to go. I can't stress enough how helpful it is to create content beforehand.
1. Create a Storyboard
First and foremost, have a storyboard for each day of the event. Include the content you plan on creating prior, as well as content that you'll capture in the moment as best you can. It's helpful to work off any agenda already set in place for the event - as a self-professed Google spreadsheet maniac, I found it useful to have one column that laid out the hourly agenda, another column for the Instagram stories storyboard that would correspond with the agenda, and lastly, a column to categoriz...
2. Identify How to Include Influencers
Inviting influencers to your event? Hosting a well-known speaker at your conference? Consider inviting them to take part in your Instagram Stories. We had Instagram pro Cubby Grahamdeliver a keynote for us and do an Instagram Stories takeover. He taught us that getting personal and speaking to your audience is more powerful than simply showing them what's happening at the event. He also used different angles and perspectives to make his takeover exciting and playful.
3. Determine Call-to-Actions
Determine what call-to-actions you may want to include in your overall storyboard. Are you live-streaming one of the panels, or giving away a coupon code? Then you'll want to give enough time leading up to it to maximize the impact. If you're live-streaming, let your audience know an hour or two beforehand. If you have a coupon code, set the expectation so your audience checks back in periodically.
Analysis can be tough when you're used to having more data - the only metric available to you is how many views each story received, and like I mentioned earlier, it's up to you to set your alarms and record the data. Here are some ways, after you've recorded story views, that you can report:
The most assuring aspect about executing our Instagram Stories was having the pre-made content. Around 70% of all of our content was created and formatted to go live on Instagram Stories. Now, let's talk logistics. Since Instagram Stories only allows you to select content that's from the most recent 24 hours, that means that if you have a multi-day event, you'll need to hold off on storing all the content on your phone beforehand. I found it easiest to text myself in the morning all the content planned for the day, and save it on my phone, however, if you'll only have pre-created photos to upload, you can simply store them all on your phone in advance and just screenshot them (screenshotting the images is a hack to update the file's creation date). In the midst of an event, you might have a hard time keeping yourself on schedule with the storyboard you have planned out. I found it most helpful to print it out so I would stay on track. If you're not a fan of having one more thing to...
We’ve whipped up an absolutely awesome 31-day Instagram content calendar that will set you up for success for the month of March. Effortless Instagram auto posting Over 2.5M brands already use our all-in-one creation tool to auto post AND schedule stories!
- Create Better Stories. Visually plan and storyboard your stories. Drag and drop to re-arrange Instagram Stories. Quickly bulk upload stories content. Resize photos for Instagram Stories.
- Save Time by Scheduling Your Stories. Schedule Instagram Stories for your best times to post. Post more consistently by planning 1 week of stories at once.
- Drive More Traffic. Create compelling CTAs and trackable links. Add links or captions to your stories. Never lose track of a long URL again!
- Attract the Right Followers. Track Instagram Stories views and engagement data for up to 3 months. See how your Instagram Stories are performing and rank them by impressions, reach, completion rate, reply count, and more.
Sep 16, 2019 · Instagram stories are still designed to be posted organically, without scheduling functionality; however, that’s not ideal for all brands. If you want to schedule your Instagram stories, there are a number of third-party tools you can use to do this. Two of the most common approved tools are Planoly and Later; both offer scheduling at $9/mo.
At the moment, Instagram Stories scheduled in Later must be published through Notification Publishing. That means: you can still plan and edit your Instagram Stories in Later (which is sometimes easier than using your phone), schedule them, and get a reminder sent to your phone when it’s time to post.
- related to: what is instagram stories calendar
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month