Rock·y Moun·tain spot·ted fe·ver
/ˈräkē ˈmount(ə)n spädəd ˈfēvər/
- 1. a rickettsial disease transmitted by ticks.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site. Lyme disease, which infects an estimated 300,000 people in the U.S. every year, is the country’s most common tick-borne ...
Consumer Reports via Yahoo News
1 year ago
- Does Your Dog Have a Fever? Here's How to TellMartha Stewart Living via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
- How to spot and treat a tick bite — and what to do you if you have a tick-borne illnessINSIDER via Yahoo News2 months ago
- All the movies that have received the dreaded 0% Rotten Tomatoes scoreINSIDER via Yahoo News3 months ago
- War, Fever, and Baseball in 1918National Review via Yahoo News8 months ago
- Fever 333 Announce Wrong Generation EP and Virtual Global Livestream TourConsequence of Sound via Yahoo News2 months ago