Rock·y Moun·tain spot·ted fe·ver
/ˈräkē ˈmount(ə)n spädəd ˈfēvər/
- 1. a rickettsial disease transmitted by ticks.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
If you have a tick bite and notice symptoms like a rash, hives, or pain and swelling at the bite site you may be having an allergic reaction. Signs that you've developed a tick-borne illness ...
INSIDER via Yahoo News
2 weeks ago
- What You Must Know About Rocky Mountain Spotted FeverConsumer Reports via Yahoo News1 year ago
- All the movies that have received the dreaded 0% Rotten Tomatoes scoreINSIDER via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Fever 333 Announce Wrong Generation EP and Virtual Global Livestream TourConsequence of Sound via Yahoo News3 weeks ago
- What happened when Kay Burley took her 'impossibly elegant' friend hiking in FranceThe Telegraph via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
- War, Fever, and Baseball in 1918National Review via Yahoo News7 months ago