Rock·y Moun·tain spot·ted fe·ver
/ˈräkē ˈmount(ə)n spädəd ˈfēvər/
- 1. a rickettsial disease transmitted by ticks.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Regenecare HA Hyrdogel, a cream used for skin irritations, and Happy Ducts Compress, used by nursing women — have been recalled for possible contaminants that could lead to life-threatening ...
Miami Herald via Yahoo News
52 minutes ago
- Every moment of John Oliver's diabolical long-running joke about Adam DriverMashable via AOL4 hours ago
- What You Must Know About Rocky Mountain Spotted FeverConsumer Reports via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Does Your Dog Have a Fever? Here's How to TellMartha Stewart Living via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
- How to spot and treat a tick bite — and what to do you if you have a tick-borne illnessINSIDER via Yahoo News2 months ago
- All the movies that have received the dreaded 0% Rotten Tomatoes scoreINSIDER via Yahoo News3 months ago