Rock·y Moun·tain spot·ted fe·ver
/ˈräkē ˈmount(ə)n spädəd ˈfēvər/
- 1. a rickettsial disease transmitted by ticks.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site. Lyme disease, which infects an estimated 300,000 people in the U.S. every year, is the country’s most common tick-borne ...
Consumer Reports via Yahoo News
2 years ago
- How to spot and treat a tick bite — and what to do you if you have a tick-borne illnessINSIDER via Yahoo News3 months ago
- Climate change could threaten dogs with diseases pushing into new parts of the USAUSA TODAY via Yahoo News2 years ago
- 5 Truly Tragic Ways Ticks Can Kill Your DogFatherly via Yahoo News2 years ago
- If You See This Rash On Your Skin, You Might Want To See A Doctor ASAPWomen's Health via Yahoo News2 years ago
- 8 Tick-Borne Illnesses That Aren’t Lyme DiseaseSelf via Yahoo News1 year ago