Rock·y Moun·tain spot·ted fe·ver
/ˈräkē ˈmount(ə)n spädəd ˈfēvər/
- 1. a rickettsial disease transmitted by ticks.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
If you have a tick bite and notice symptoms like a rash, hives, or pain and swelling at the bite site you may be having an allergic reaction. Signs that you've developed a tick-borne illness ...
INSIDER via Yahoo News
1 week ago
- What You Must Know About Rocky Mountain Spotted FeverConsumerReports.org via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Climate change could threaten dogs with diseases pushing into new parts of the USAUSA TODAY via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Ticking Time Bomb? Gulf Coast Ticks Spotted In CTPatch via Yahoo News2 months ago
- 5 Truly Tragic Ways Ticks Can Kill Your DogFatherly via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Nasty Tick-Borne Diseases Are Making People Sick All Over the CountryPrevention via Yahoo News1 year ago