- 1. pressure or tension exerted on a material object: "the distribution of stress is uniform across the bar"
- 2. a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances: "he's obviously under a lot of stress"
- 1. give particular emphasis or importance to (a point, statement, or idea) made in speech or writing: "they stressed the need for reform"
- 2. subject to pressure or tension: "this type of workout does stress the shoulder and knee joints"
- Movies and TV Shows to Watch
- Virtual Zoo and Museum Tours
- Free E-books and Audiobooks
- At-Home Workouts
Stress A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom. Recognizing Stress. What is stress? What causes stress? How do you recognize stress in your life? Have you been under stress recently? How does stress affect you? Do you have a kind of red warning flag that indicates too much stress? When you are stressful, how do you feel physically?
Oxidative stress, defined as a disturbance in the balance between the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) and antioxidant defenses, is discussed in relation to its possible role in the production of tissue damage in diabetes mellitus. Important free radicals are described and biolo …
90 Church St. New Brunswick, NJ 08901. 732-545-HAHA(4242) Club Site Tickets. Stress Factory - Bridgeport
National Safety Council - Save lives, from the workplace to ...
Less Stress Instructional Services is an independent training agency formed by John Mateus and Mary Rongo in 1994 for the purpose of providing EMT's with an easy way to renew their CPR qualification. It quickly became obvious that there was a great need for emergency care and other training both in the community at large and within the industry ...
Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more.
Buy Now. Buy Now. More Info Buy Now