Dec 24, 2020 · A fair number of Earthlings don't care what ambiguous evidence scientists come up with to show that aliens are out there. They are convinced that we've been visited by technological beings many...
Sep 04, 2006 · The signal – widely thought to be the best candidate yet for an alien contact – comes from a spot between the constellations Pisces and Aries, where there are no obvious stars or planets....
- Debunked: Best UFO Ever & A Captured Alien in Russiayoutube.com
- Michael Heiser - Ancient Aliens Debunkedyoutube.com
- Ancient Aliens... DEBUNKED! | COLOSSAL MYSTERIESyoutube.com
- Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!youtube.com
People also ask
What evidence is there for alien life?
Are UFO aliens real?
Are there aliens on Earth?
What are the most believable UFO sightings?
Dec 26, 2015 · THIS footage of the International Space Station apparently surrounded by Unidentifed Flying Objects (UFOs) this week as been branded 'the best piece of evidence in years' for the existence of...
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
May 11, 2012 · The Idiocy, Fabrications and Lies of Ancient Aliens The History Channel presents self-appointed challengers of science who take on the idea that aliens caused the extinction of non-avian dinosaurs
- Riley Black
Sep 30, 2017 · But so far their evidence is only anecdotal, and their years of research have not provided any physical proof aliens crashed at Roswell. “If Roswell turns out to be true, it’s the story of the ...
Jan 06, 2020 · Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far. Learn more.
What is the strongest evidence against the ancient alien theory? The fact that there is absolutely no evidence of it. It is all just pure imagination and conjecture. Someone cannot just come up and make a claim then tell others to prove it is NOT true otherwise it is true. You cannot say “Aliens built the pyramids, prove me wrong”
- The Lights Above The New Jersey Turnpike
- The USS Nimitz Encounter
- O’Hare International Airport Saucer
- The Stephenville Sightings
- East Coast Go Fast Video
It takes a lot for motorists to stop alongside a highway to look toward the sky, but on July 14, 2001, drivers on the New Jersey Turnpike did just that. For around 15 minutes just after midnight, they marveled at the sight of strange orange-and-yellow lights in a V formation over the Arthur Kill Waterway between Staten Island, New York, and Carteret, New Jersey. Carteret Police Department’s Lt. Daniel Tarrant was one of the witnesses, as well as other metro-area residents from the Throgs Neck...
On November 14, 2004, the USS Princeton, part of the USS Nimitz carrier strike group, noted an unknown craft on radar 100 miles off the coast of San Diego. For two weeks, the crew had been tracking objects that appeared at 80,000 feet and then plummeted to hover right above the Pacific Ocean. When two FA-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz arrived in the area, they first saw what appeared to be churning water, with a shadow of an oval shape underneath the surface. Then, in a...
Flight 446 was getting ready to fly to North Carolina from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, when a United Airlines employee on the tarmac noticed a dark grey metallic craft hovering over gate C17. That day, November 7, 2006, a total of 12 United employees—and a few witnesses outside the airport—spotted the saucer-shaped craft around 4:15 p.m. The witnesses say it hovered for about five minutes before shooting upward, where it broke a hole in the clouds—enough that pilots and mechanics...
The small town of Stephenville, Texas, 100 miles southwest of Dallas, is mostly known for its dairy farms, but in the evening of January 8, 2008, dozens of its residents viewed something unique in the sky. Citizens reported seeing white lights above Highway 67, first in a single horizontal arc and then in vertical parallel lines. Local pilot Steve Allen estimated that the strobe lights “spanned about a mile long and a half mile wide,” traveling about 3,000 miles per hour. No sound was reporte...
Leaked in 2017 along with the news of the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was a video that revealed an encounter between an F/A-18 Super Hornet and an unidentified flying vehicle. Seen along the East Coast on a Raytheon Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) Pod, the craft was similar to that spotted off San Diego in 2004: a fast-moving white oval about 45-feet-long without wings or exhaust plume. The pilots tracked the object at 25,000 feet above the Atlantic O...