- Is E.T. phoning us from Proxima Centauri? The answer to weird signals happening in the universe is never aliens, until maybe it is. Earlier this month, researchers announced that they had captured a very mysterious beam of energy in the radio part of the electromagnetic spectrum at 980 megahertz, coming from the closest star to our own.
- Alien bacteria might live in the clouds of Venus. Astrobiologists were a-twitter with anticipation and skepticism in September when news broke of potential evidence of life in the upper clouds of Venus.
- 'Oumuamua could still be an alien artifact. Two years ago, scientists spotted a cigar-shaped object hurtling through the solar system. Dubbed 'Oumuamua, the entity is considered by most to be an interstellar comet flung out from around another star.
- Navy declassifies UFO videos but don't believe the hype. A fair number of Earthlings don't care what ambiguous evidence scientists come up with to show that aliens are out there.
- 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life. Tests performed on Martian soil samples by NASA’s Viking landers hinted at chemical evidence of life.
- 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial “Wow!” signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope. In August 1977 an Ohio State University radio telescope detected an unusual pulse of radiation from somewhere near the constellation Sagittarius.
- 1996, Martian “fossils” are discovered in meteorite ALH84001 from Antarctica. NASA scientists controversially announced in 1996 that they had found what appeared to be fossilised microbes in a potato-shaped lump of Martian rock.
- 2001, More rigorous calculations connected to the 1960s “Drake equation” suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets.
Feb 27, 2016 · 10 Most Compelling Pieces Of Evidence That Prove Aliens Have Visited Earth. ... This 12 thousand year old stone dish was found in Nepal. Note the central disc and spiral out of which there seems ...
- Guillaume Parisien
Jan 29, 2021 · The Fermi Paradox isn't strict evidence for alien life – but more of a thought experiment It's a famous contradiction posed by physicist Enrico Fermi Fermi suggested that the enormous size of the universe – and the billions of Sun-like stars in the galaxy, and their planets – makes it highly likely that there is intelligent life out there
People also ask
What is the most compelling evidence of aliens?
What are some reasons to believe aliens exist?
Is there any evidence that aliens visited our planet?
Is there any proof of aliens?
Ancient evidence It’s easy enough to write off much recent phenomena, quoting anything from wayward weather balloons to the perpetuation of the legend and UFO sightings in pop culture providing a cohesive image of extra terrestrials for eye witnesses to draw on should someone cry alien.
Jan 29, 2021 · The Fermi Paradox isn't strict evidence for alien life – but more of a thought experiment It's a famous contradiction posed by physicist Enrico Fermi Fermi suggested that the enormous size of the...
Mar 24, 2018 · The best evidence of extraterrestrial life is in orbit around the Earth right now, just as it has been for millions of years. Humans have landed on it. Billions of people look right at it every...
Oct 13, 2020 · The truth is out there — it’s just being covered up. The US government has key evidence of possible close encounters with UFOs but has been hiding it for years, according to former Senate ...
Dec 29, 2020 · Alien UFO found in Antarctica is 100 percent proof of ancients aliens on Earth - odd claim ALIEN hunters believe they have found a UFO in Antarctica which they claim is "100 percent evidence" that...
- related to: what is the best evidence for aliens evidence found