- The Lights Above The New Jersey Turnpike
- The USS Nimitz Encounter
- O’Hare International Airport Saucer
- The Stephenville Sightings
- East Coast Go Fast Video
It takes a lot for motorists to stop alongside a highway to look toward the sky, but on July 14, 2001, drivers on the New Jersey Turnpike did just that. For around 15 minutes just after midnight, they marveled at the sight of strange orange-and-yellow lights in a V formation over the Arthur Kill Waterway between Staten Island, New York, and Carteret, New Jersey. Carteret Police Department’s Lt. Daniel Tarrant was one of the witnesses, as well as other metro-area residents from the Throgs Neck...
On November 14, 2004, the USS Princeton, part of the USS Nimitz carrier strike group, noted an unknown craft on radar 100 miles off the coast of San Diego. For two weeks, the crew had been tracking objects that appeared at 80,000 feet and then plummeted to hover right above the Pacific Ocean. When two FA-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz arrived in the area, they first saw what appeared to be churning water, with a shadow of an oval shape underneath the surface. Then, in a...
Flight 446 was getting ready to fly to North Carolina from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, when a United Airlines employee on the tarmac noticed a dark grey metallic craft hovering over gate C17. That day, November 7, 2006, a total of 12 United employees—and a few witnesses outside the airport—spotted the saucer-shaped craft around 4:15 p.m. The witnesses say it hovered for about five minutes before shooting upward, where it broke a hole in the clouds—enough that pilots and mechanics...
The small town of Stephenville, Texas, 100 miles southwest of Dallas, is mostly known for its dairy farms, but in the evening of January 8, 2008, dozens of its residents viewed something unique in the sky. Citizens reported seeing white lights above Highway 67, first in a single horizontal arc and then in vertical parallel lines. Local pilot Steve Allen estimated that the strobe lights “spanned about a mile long and a half mile wide,” traveling about 3,000 miles per hour. No sound was reporte...
Leaked in 2017 along with the news of the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was a video that revealed an encounter between an F/A-18 Super Hornet and an unidentified flying vehicle. Seen along the East Coast on a Raytheon Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) Pod, the craft was similar to that spotted off San Diego in 2004: a fast-moving white oval about 45-feet-long without wings or exhaust plume. The pilots tracked the object at 25,000 feet above the Atlantic O...
Feb 27, 2016 · Madonna and Saint Giovannino (Bottom Left Corner of the Image Above) The 15th century saw a plethora of alien doodles all over Europe. The Palazzo Vecchio in Florence has the now infamous painting...
- Guillaume Parisien
People also ask
What are some proofs of aliens?
Who are the people who claimed alien sightings?
Are there any cave drawings that look like aliens?
Are there any undeniable signs that aliens exist?
- ‘The Madonna and St. Giovannino’ has a flying saucer in the sky that emits yellow beams and is being gazed upon by a man and his barking dog.
- ‘Baptism of Christ’ is another medieval painting that shows a UFO with laser beams coming down on the earth.
- ‘The Life of Mary’ that was drawn in 1330 has a definite UFO shaped object flying in the background sky.
- The 15 century painting ‘The Annunciation with Saint Emidius’ also bears a spaceship looking object that emits a single laser beam that penetrates through the walls.
The list of those who have made claims of sightings includes Edgar Mitchell, Cady Coleman and Dr. Brian O’Leary, many also referencing government knowledge of alien existence and cover-ups. Buzz Aldrin has also spoken of his own experience on board the Apollo 11 when they saw something flying alongside them.
Mar 04, 2016 · It has been believed for quite some time now that the ‘Tulli Papyrus’ is probably the best evidence ever of ancient flying saucers in the distant past, but leading historians have questioned its authenticity and meaning and constantly dismiss it as evidence that Earth has been visited by Extra-terrestrials – But this factual piece of historic evidence should NOT be ignored.
- 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life. Tests performed on Martian soil samples by NASA’s Viking landers hinted at chemical evidence of life.
- 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial “Wow!” signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope. In August 1977 an Ohio State University radio telescope detected an unusual pulse of radiation from somewhere near the constellation Sagittarius.
- 1996, Martian “fossils” are discovered in meteorite ALH84001 from Antarctica. NASA scientists controversially announced in 1996 that they had found what appeared to be fossilised microbes in a potato-shaped lump of Martian rock.
- 2001, More rigorous calculations connected to the 1960s “Drake equation” suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets.
Another signs that prove aliens exists is The Men in Black (not the movie though). The Men in Black are thought to be government agents. They harass or threaten UFO and Alien witnesses to keep them quiet about what they’ve seen. Over the years there have been many myths flying around about them. And whether aliens exist or not is still a ...
- Adriana John
May 31, 2019 · Former AATIP head Luis Elizondo, by the way, is involved with a new six-part series called "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation," which premieres tonight (May 31) on The History Channel.
In the past the anunnaki transferred the knowledge to ancient man. They are also aware of the people who came from heaven or stars. During 19th century the archaeologists of ancient Nineveh found 22,000 clay tablets connected with anunnaki. Here are the top 10 evidences to prove the Anunnaki Aliens Among Us. Proof of anunnaki aliens
- related to: what is the best evidence for aliens sightings called