- Astronaut Jim Irwin from Apollo 15 mission had filmed a video footage that shows an object resembling a flying saucer hovering on the surface of the moon.
- An orbit photograph of the dark side of the moon taken by Apollo 11 astronauts clearly shows a huge structure on the lunar grounds that resembles an alien base on the far side of the moon.
- The same photograph that was taken by the Apollo 11 astronauts reveal structures like a huge tower on the surface of the moon, which clearly points to the fact that aliens are present there.
- Right next to the Zeeman Crater on the far side of the moon, there is a huge rectangular shaped impression on the moon that is accompanied by straight raised tiers and terraces.
Jul 21, 2020 · UFO sighting: '50 mile' structure on the Moon is 'absolute proof of alien life' - claim UFO hunters are convinced they have found evidence of alien-built structures on the Moon, photographed by ...
Oct 12, 2020 · Images from Google Moon Map revealed "finger-like structures" sitting in a crater on the lunar surface. According to conspiracy theorists, this is hard evidence that an advanced race of aliens...
People also ask
Is it true that there are aliens on the Moon?
Are there any evidence that Neil Armstrong met aliens?
Are there any scientific evidence that aliens are out there?
Who was the first man to meet aliens on the Moon?
Aug 06, 2020 · A 200-METRE base has supposedly been found on the surface of the Moon, with alien researchers claiming advanced extraterrestrials left it there hundreds of thousands of years ago.
- Although the audio transmission was of very poor quality, but it could still be made out that Neil Armstrong expressed his surprise on spotting a light in the rims of one of the lunar craters.
- Photographs taken by Luna 13, the spacecraft from the Russian space mission in 1966 clearly show huge axles and wheels spread across the surface of the moon.
- Even during the journey from earth to the moon, Apollo 11 was constantly accompanied by a strange light, the source for which is not identified till today.
- As Armstrong landed on moon, there were two spacecrafts hovering on the lunar sky. The second man to walk the moon, Buzz Aldrin, had taken photographs of these objects as well.
Jan 29, 2021 · The chances of aliens being able to reach us are high, but there’s no evidence that aliens ever have This paradox has baffled scientists for decades In other space news, a Full Wolf Moon will be ...
- Is E.T. phoning us from Proxima Centauri? The answer to weird signals happening in the universe is never aliens, until maybe it is. Earlier this month, researchers announced that they had captured a very mysterious beam of energy in the radio part of the electromagnetic spectrum at 980 megahertz, coming from the closest star to our own.
- Alien bacteria might live in the clouds of Venus. Astrobiologists were a-twitter with anticipation and skepticism in September when news broke of potential evidence of life in the upper clouds of Venus.
- 'Oumuamua could still be an alien artifact. Two years ago, scientists spotted a cigar-shaped object hurtling through the solar system. Dubbed 'Oumuamua, the entity is considered by most to be an interstellar comet flung out from around another star.
- Navy declassifies UFO videos but don't believe the hype. A fair number of Earthlings don't care what ambiguous evidence scientists come up with to show that aliens are out there.
- The Lights Above the New Jersey Turnpike (2001) It takes a lot for motorists to stop alongside a highway to look toward the sky, but on July 14, 2001, drivers on the New Jersey Turnpike did just that.
- The USS Nimitz Encounter (2004) On November 14, 2004, the USS Princeton, part of the USS Nimitz carrier strike group, noted an unknown craft on radar 100 miles off the coast of San Diego.
- O’Hare International Airport Saucer (2006) Flight 446 was getting ready to fly to North Carolina from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, when a United Airlines employee on the tarmac noticed a dark grey metallic craft hovering over gate C17.
- The Stephenville Sightings (2008) The small town of Stephenville, Texas, 100 miles southwest of Dallas, is mostly known for its dairy farms, but in the evening of January 8, 2008, dozens of its residents viewed something unique in the sky.
Mar 11, 2016 · The aliens have wiggly limbs and have large black eyes. These alien bodies are believed to have been recovered from the crash site of UFO at Roswell in New Mexico. Picture # 14 The 1941 picture shows two gentlemen holding an alien which is not more three and a half feet tall.