Step 1 Spray frozen burgers on both sides with cooking oil. Set the frozen burgers in an unheated skillet. Video of the Day Step 2 Turn the burner to Medium High and cook the veggie burgers for about four minutes. Step 3 Flip the veggie burgers and cook an additional three to four minutes. Step 4 Remove from the pan and set on a serving platter.
- Chickpea-Mushroom Veggie Burgers. Looking for veggie burger recipes that can be prepped and stashed in your freezer? Maybe it's your first time making your own vegetarian burgers at home?
- Second City Diner Veggie Burger. You don’t need to make beef burgers to get those diner vibes on point. These vegetarian burgers start with rolled oats and chopped mushrooms, onion, and celery.
- Black-Eyed Pea Burgers With Creamy Barbecue Sauce and Chowchow. Creamy black-eyed peas make excellent patties, especially when seasoned with mushroom, miso, tamari, and Scotch bonnet chiles.
- Seared Falafel Burgers. These shortcut Egyptian-style falafels are made with frozen edamame and peas instead of the traditional fava beans. (Yes, they’re herby, too, packed with parsley, cilantro, dill, and mint, plus cumin, caraway, and minced garlic cloves.)
Sep 1, 2023 · Cook Time: 25 minutes. Total Time: 30 minutes. These Spicy Black Bean Burgers are a classic in our house! Full of flavor, easy to make, and the perfect freezer meal—these burgers will become a staple in your kitchen, too.
- 5 min
- Fajita Veggie Burger Bowls. This perfect summer salad is packed with roasted eggplant, zucchini, squash, and onion, plus sweet red peppers cooked in a little olive oil over the stove.
- Veggie Burger With Avocado Tahini Cream. Avocado, tahini, lime juice, and salt make the best creamy sauce to top a veggie burger. Add the burger and avo spread to a bun with tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.Try it with this burger: Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burger.
- Cucumber Feta Greek Veggie Burgers. When you’re craving a gyro, try this easy at-home version instead. Start with a chickpea-based veggie burger, then mix together Greek yogurt, chopped cucumber, dill, garlic, and feta to make a spread, and layer on a bun with lettuce and tomato.Try it with this burger: Morningstar Mediterranean Chickpea Burger.
- Barbecue Black Bean Burgers. Upgrade a spicy veggie patty with mashed avocado, barbecue sauce, red onion, and a pinch of salt. TJ’s low-cost burger is made with quinoa, black beans, and corn.Try it with this burger: Trader Joe’s Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burger.
People also ask
How do you cook frozen veggie burgers?
Can you make veggie burgers at home?
Can you eat frozen veggie burgers?
How long does a vegan burger take to cook?
- Let’s Make Veggie Burgers, You Can Do This!
- Making Vegan Veggie Burgers
- Make Ahead Tips
- Cooking The Veggie Burgers
- More Vegetarian / Meatless Recipes
There’s no getting around the fact that vegetable burgers take more time to make than regular hamburgers, but they are well worth it (trust us). Nothing is difficult about the process, so stick with us. You can do this! Rule one when it comes to making a great meatless burger — get rid of excess moisture.It’s the extra moisture that causes some veg...
When we first created this recipe, we called on eggs to help bind the burger together. They work like a charm, but since sharing these burgers with you, many of you have asked about making them vegan friendly. Flax eggs are perfect in this recipe! They help bind and firm up the middles of the burgers. Here’s what you’ll need to make these veggie bu...
Once you make the burger mixture, you can keep it in the fridge for 24 hours. Or you can form the patties, cook them and freeze up to three months (this is what we do).
Cooking the burgers is simple. Use a skillet over medium-low heat. You can do this on the stovetop or on a grill. (If you are grilling, we recommend still using a cast iron skillet or griddle). Baking them is an option, too (although, we do prefer the crunchy exterior you achieve when cooking them in a skillet). These are still vegetable burgers af...These Fresh Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Upsare filled with lots of fresh vegetables, a light tomato sauce, and cheese to make them extra delicious.Our Homemade and Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipehas lots of vegetables and a light tomato broth.Make this Vegetarian Bean Chiliwith dried beans or canned. It’s so flexible you can cook it on the stove or use your slow cooker!
- 5 min
Sep 30, 2022 · 1 medium carrot, shredded 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, minced 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon white pepper 6 hamburger buns, split 6 lettuce leaves 6 slices tomato Directions Place the beans, oats and ketchup in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended.