- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour.
- National Geographic Museum.
- International Spy Museum.
- National Building Museum.
- Potomac River Cruise.
- Madame Tussauds.
- The Capital Wheel.
- There are additional tours and activities that are specific to each pass.
People also ask
What are the best places to visit in Washington DC?
What are the tourist attractions in Washington DC?
What are the best tips for first time visitors to Washington DC?
What is the closest airport to Washington DC?
The Washington DC Sightseeing Pass. The Sightseeing Pass DC helps visitors to the capital save money on admission fees and offers hassle-free entry into the city’s most popular attractions. Each pass includes a 24-hour Big Bus ticket and a choice of one, two or four attractions.
Big Bus Tour 48 Hour Combo Pass. Big Bus is an international hop-on-hop-off bus service that offers tours in Washington, DC. There are four different loops, with live guides for the National Mall but the prerecorded commentary for Georgetown, National Cathedral, and Pentagon. You can view the loop map here.
Save up to 58% on the best Washington DC attractions Pick a 3, 4 or 5-attraction pass and choose from over 26+ attractions, all listed below. You’ll have up to 30 days to use the pass.
Save up to 47% off top attractions with the Go Washington DC Explorer pass®. Admission to 3, 4 or 5 top Singapore tourist attractions for one low price.
Jul 06, 2012 · Guide to Washington, DC: Best Ways to Tour DC A city like Washington can be hard to get a handle on in just a few days, which is why so many visitors turn to tours to help them get the most out of their stay. We tried out three popular options to see which offers the best experience.
- If you want to visit the White House, plan well in advance. For many visitors, just viewing the People’s House from the street and snapping a few photos is more than enough.
- Choose your time of year wisely. Summer is extremely popular, especially with families, but D.C. weather is known for high heat and humidity, so consider your comfort level before you book a summer trip.
- Start with a guided tour. Washington is an exciting place with lots of monuments, memorials, museums, and historic neighborhoods. If you’ve never been before, it’s hard to know where to start.
- The National Mall is a lot bigger than it looks. If you watched “Forrest Gump,” you might think the Mall is little more than a few blocks, but in reality, it’s a two-mile stretch from end-to-end, and many of the most fascinating monuments and museums line this grassy stretch.
Jan 16, 2020 · The routes of the Circulator bus system connects many of Washington’s most popular tourist destinations and neighborhoods and at just $1 per ride( or $3 for a day pass) its one of the most affordable ways to get around the city.
- Lincoln Memorial. One of the major Washington DC tourist attractions, the Lincoln Memorial is dedicated to the 16th president of the U.S., Abraham Lincoln.
- Washington Monument. Yet another structure that was built in the name of a powerful man, the Washington Monument is one of the top places to see in Washington DC.
- National Gallery Of Art. Treat the art lover within by visiting this art gallery which is also one of the best things to see in Washington DC. The gallery showcases different types of art created by different artists that cover everything from the middle ages to the modern day.
- National Museum Of American History. One of the best historical places to visit in Washington DC, the National Museum of American History will excite the history buff in you.