- Set 4842 isn't the first LEGO Hogwarts Castle made, but it is the first to feature in our top 10 list. Released in 2010, it contained 1290 pieces making it the biggest Hogwarts Castle at the time. The previous largest was set 5378 released in 2007; and the first Hogwarts Castle - set 4709 - contained 682 pieces and was released in 2001!
People also ask
Which Lego Harry Potter Castle is the biggest?
What is the most common house in Harry Potter?
What is the Harry Potter sorting quiz?
Where can I take Harry Potter quizzes?
Sep 23, 2022 · Take our Harry Potter house quiz to find out where the sorting hat will send you. 🤣. Beano Quiz Team. Last Updated: July 11th 2022. If you’re wondering which Hogwarts house you’ll wand-er into, then take our accurate Harry Potter House Quiz and we'll put you into the Hogwarts house you belong to. 1/22.
Dec 31, 2021 · Packer compared Harry Potter house quizzes to the popularity of the Myers-Briggs personality test, which focuses on four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.
Feb 02, 2022 · And which each house represents different values, take our 1-minute quiz to find out which Harry Potter house do you belong to. And at the end, we will let you know which harry potter character are you in details. Hard work, patience, loyalty, and justice. Intelligence, learning, wisdom, and wit. Ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness.
- Time. This quiz on Time resembles that of a personality quiz like the MBTI®. It has quiz takers rate each statement on a scale from one to seven, one being "strongly disagree" and seven being "strongly agree."
- Hypable. This quiz was featured on Hypable, and its gimmick is that it's only two questions long. The quiz was made by Jack Finan, a school psychologist.
- Brainfall. This Brainfall sorting quiz has a very helpful introduction page that gives a rundown of the four houses and what they mean for those who are placed into them.
- Quizondo. A popular site for fan quizzes and trivia, Quizondo's sorting quiz is a good middle-ground option. It's 15 questions long, with some questions having a very comprehensive list of options.