Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 11 search results
  1. Commercial motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) or combined gross vehicle weight (CGW) of 10,001 lbs. or more, along with most trailers, need to be registered as commercial vehicles. Depending on the use, commercial motor vehicles can include: Buses: When used to transport people for hire, compensation, or profit.

  2. Jan 30, 2012 · vehicle: − Is controlled and operated by a farmer, his family members, or employees − Is used within 150 miles of the farm − Is not being used as a common or contract motor carrier − Is not transporting placardable amounts - of hazardous materials • Recreational vehicle drivers using an RV for non-commercial purposes

  3. Commercial Driver License (Class A, B, or C) You must have a commercial driver license based on the type of commercial motor vehicle you drive. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a . CDL, and at least 21 years old to obtain a CDL with a Hazardous Materials or School Bus endorsement. You must still meet the “under 21” requirements

  4. The following endorsements are placed on Class A, B, or C commercial driver licenses and on certain Class D licenses: E = EMERGENCY VEHICLES — issued to those who drive an emergency vehicle, that is a commercial motor vehicle, but are exempt by law from obtaining a commercial driver license.

  5. NOTE: New applicants requesting a REAL ID-compliant document, a Commercial Driver License or a Commercial Learner's Permit must submit two acceptable documents as proof of Missouri residency and state of domicile. If you are age 15 to age 18, please read the Graduated Driver License Law information. Renewal

  6. (6) "License" means an authorization to operate a motor vehicle that is issued under or granted by the laws of this state. The term includes: (A) a driver's license; (B) the privilege of a person to operate a motor vehicle regardless of whether the person holds a driver's license; and (C) a nonresident's operating privilege.

  7. 17.2 Motor vehicle allowance (a) If the employer requires the employee to use the employee’s own motor vehicle in the course of employment,the employee must be reimbursed for the use of their motor vehicle in accordance with clauses 17.2(b),17.2(c) or 17.3. Clause 17.2 does not apply to the use of a motor scooter or motor cycle.