People also ask
What movies have the highest box office?
What is the most grossing movie ever?
What are the top grossing films?
What is the highest grossing horror film of all time?
This is a list of highest-grossing movies of 2019 so far. How many of these movies have you seen? Enjoy! 576 users · 1,640 views made by Hm-hm Fiver. avg. score: 6 ...
We have waited for 9 years for this, so this is destined to be the highest grossing in the franchise maybe even the highest grossing film from the studio. Also please beat frozen one's record for highest grossing animated film. Rotten Tomatoes: 96% Budget: 220 million Opening Weekend: 204 million Domestic Total: 626 million Worldwide: 1.467 billion
- 2 min
- Avengers: Endgame. US: $858,373,000International: $1,939,427,564. Overall: $2,797,800,564. Advertisement.
- The Lion King. US: $543,634,365International: $1,112,675,054. Overall: $1,656,309,419.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home. US: $390,532,085International: $741,395,911. Overall: $1,131,927,996.
- Captain Marvel. US: $426,829,839International: $701,444,955. Overall: $1,128,274,794.
Sep 12, 2019 · Here are the highest-grossing movies of 2019 so far: 10. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. Domestic Gross: $161 million International Gross: $520 million Release Date: February 22, 2019
The next year starts the following day (Monday). For example, the "2004 box office year" ended on ...
If you take a look at the list of the top ten highest grossing movies of 2019 so far, you’ll find a curious hodgepodge of titles. Of course, with this being February, and the first two months of the year considered a dry season for new and major releases, it’s hardly the most accurate representation of the business.
- "Avengers: Endgame" Release date: April 26. Domestic gross: $841,889,897. Worldwide gross: $2,764,881,856. Estimated production budget: $356 million. Rotten Tomatoes critic score: 94%
- "Captain Marvel" Release date: March 8. Domestic gross: $426,810,643. Worldwide gross: $1,128,248,013. Estimated production budget: N/A. Rotten Tomatoes critic score: 78%
- "Aladdin" Release date: May 24. Domestic gross so far: $306,632,068. Worldwide gross so far: $876,797,981. Estimated production budget: $183 million. Rotten Tomatoes critic score: 56%
- "Toy Story 4" Release date: June 21. Domestic gross so far: $238,690,140. Worldwide gross so far: $501,677,652. Estimated production budget: N/A. Rotten Tomatoes critic score: 98%
2019 Re-release---$2,410,795: 268: $2,410,795: Feb 1: Bleecker Street Media: false: 196: Welcome to Marwen