People also ask
Which is the best daily newspaper in California?
Which is the largest newspaper in San Diego?
What are the newspapers in San Jose CA?
What is the largest newspaper in the US by circulation?
- Los Angeles Times. News from Los Angeles and the world.
- San Jose Mercury-News. The San Jose Mercury News, covering news, sports, business, entertainment and more in the South Bay and beyond since 1851.
- San Francisco Chronicle. The San Francisco Chronicle is the largest newspaper in Northern California and the second largest on the West Coast.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune. sandiegouniontribune.com. The San Diego Union-Tribune is the largest media company in San Diego. It has won four Pulitzer Prizes.
Xone Autosport News: Los Angeles: 233,200: Weekly: Formula One and IndyCar news (International) ...
- Los Angeles Times. The LA Times is one of the country’s biggest newspapers and is published by Los Angeles Times Communications LLC.
- The Mercury News. The Mercury News is based in San Jose and mostly serves the Silicon Valley region, and was at one point the country’s fifth largest newspaper by circulation.
- San Francisco Chronicle. The San Francisco Chronicle serves the San Francisco Bay Area of northern California, and was founded in 1865.
- San Francisco Examiner. The Examiner was founded in 1863 and is now owned by Canadian media group Black Press.
California news and features from the Los Angeles Times.
The following is a list of the top 10 newspapers in the United States by average weekday ... California: 417,936 ... U.S. Newspapers Currently Received at the ...
El Mensajero is the San Francisco Bay Area’s largest bilingual newspaper. El Mensajero circulation is 112,193 VAC audited papers every Sunday. El Mensajero is 80% home delivered and the coverage area includes the counties of San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and Contra Costa.
- USA Today. USA Today is a national American daily middle-market newspaper published by the Gannett Company. It was founded by Al Neuharth on September 15, 1982.
- The New York Times. The New York Times (sometimes abbreviated as The NYT or The Times) is an American newspaper based in New York City with worldwide influence and readership.
- The Wall Street Journal. The Wall Street Journal is a business-focused, English-language international daily newspaper based in New York City. The Journal is published six days a week by Dow Jones & Company, a division of News Corp, along with its Asian and European editions.
- Los Angeles Times. The Los Angeles Times, commonly referred to as the Times or LA Times, is a paid daily newspaper published in Los Angeles, California, since 1881.
Apr 14, 2021 · California news including state politics, K-12 and higher education, the environment and transportation from The Mercury News