- Apple Inc. is currently the biggest company in the world, with a market cap of $2.266 trillion. Apple Inc., once known as Apple Computer Company, is a tech corporation established in 1977 by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Since its founding, Apple was a renowned hardware and software company.
People also ask
What are the largest public companies in the US?
What are the biggest corporations in the US?
What are the top 10 richest companies in the world?
What is the richest company?
May 07, 2021 · 1. Apple Inc. is currently the biggest company in the world, with a market cap of $2.266 trillion.
Forbes' annual ranking of the world's largest public companies is a reflection of the state of the global economy today: who's on top, who's growing, and who's seen better days.
Today it is almost all tech companies. Focusing too closely on ever-changing share prices and ...RankCompanyCountryRevenues ($ Mil.)Revenues (% Change)8BPUnited Kingdom282,620-7.09AmazonU.S.280,52020.510Toyota MotorJapan275,2901.0
The following is a list of publicly traded companies having the greatest market capitalization. Market capitalization is calculated from the share price (as recorded on selected day) multiplied by the number of outstanding shares. Figures are converted into USD millions (using rate from selected day) to allow for comparison.
Jun 10, 2021 · Within the ranking, there was a wide disparity in value. Apple was worth over $2 trillion, more than 16 times that of Anheuser-Busch (AB InBev), which took the 100th spot at $128 billion. In total, 59 companies were headquartered in the United States, making up 65% of the top 100’s total market capitalization.
- Walmart Inc. (WMT) Revenue (TTM): $542.0 billion. Net Income (TTM): $17.9 billion. Market Cap: $392.8 billion. 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 22.4% Exchange: New York Stock Exchange.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (SNP) Revenue (TTM): $355.8 billion. Net Income (TTM): $486.6 million. Market Cap: $53.5 billion. 1-Year Trailing Total Return: -21.7%
- Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) Revenue (TTM): $321.8 billion. Net Income (TTM): $13.2 billion. Market Cap: $1.6 trillion. 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 78.5% Exchange: NASDAQ.
- PetroChina Co. Ltd. (PTR) Revenue (TTM): $320.0 billion. Net Income (TTM): -$1.8 billion. Market Cap: $59.2 billion. 1-Year Trailing Total Return: -34.8% Exchange: New York Stock Exchange.
Feb 21, 2016 · The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) was first established on March 8, 1817. Today it is the world's largest stock exchange by far, with a total market capitalization of over $16 trillion. It has over 1,850 listings of publicly traded companies.