Millions translate with DeepL every day Popular: Spanish to English, French to English, and Japanese to English. Other languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Vertalen Met DeepL Translate
De ondersteuning voor Internet Explorer is beëindigd....
DeepL API Documentation - everything you need to get started...
Productivity at your fingertips. Shortcuts. Work faster with...
- Vertalen Met DeepL Translate
Tech giants Google, Microsoft and Facebook are all applying the lessons of machine learning to translation, but a small company called DeepL has outdone them all and raised the bar for the field. Its translation tool is just as quick as the outsized competition, but more accurate and nuanced than any we’ve tried. TechCrunch USA
- Google Translate. One of the most popular online translation services is offered by Google. And if you search Google for translators, its own handy translation website will pop right up above your search results.
- Bing Translator. Another big name in free online translation websites is Bing, which uses Microsoft Translator. You can select your input language or have the site automatically detect it as you type.
- Translatedict. On Translatedict, you can choose from over 50 languages and use auto-detect for your own dialect. Just enter your word, phrase, or even a large amount of text, pick the translation language, and hit the Translate button.
- Translate.com. A good translator that uses Microsoft's service, but offers over 30 languages, is Translate.com. You can use your voice or keyboard to enter the text, then read or listen to the translation.
People also ask
What is the best online translator?
Is DeepL better than Google Translate?
What is the best translation site?
Why is Google Translate not accurate?
- Google Translate: Best Overall Translator. Works quickly. Identifies languages automatically. Supports a huge variety of languages. Can read the translation aloud.
- Microsoft Translator: Best for Live Conversations. Really easy to use. Translates instantly. Supports lots of languages. What We Don't Like. Only translates text (not images, websites, etc.)
- Yandex Translate: Best Translator for Images and Websites. Supports voice input and output. Can add translations to your list of favorites. A special link of the translation can be shared with anyone.
- Reverso: Best Language Learning Translator. Has a spell checker. Translates without having to click a button. Listen to the source and translated text.
Jul 3, 2019 · I used the results of five major translation services: Google Translate, presumably the most-used such service; Bing Translator, which is run by Microsoft and is also the successor to the AltaVista translation service dating back to the late 1990s; Babylon, an online version of the popular translation software; PROMT, also an online version of PC software; and FreeTranslation.com, a service of the globalization company SDL.
- Spanish Language Expert