May 06, 2021 · 2021 Upstate NY Summer Travel Guide: Things to do, places to visit, more Updated on May 06, 2021; Published on May 06, 2021 NewYorkUpstate.com's Summer Travel Guide puts you in an Upstate of mind.
3. Stefania, the tour guide, was very enthusiastic, had a great sense of humor and gave a very interesting tour.
People also ask
Where are the best places to visit in New York State?
What to do inside New York City?
What is the most popular place in Brooklyn?
What are some famous landmarks in New York?
New York state is home to the most populated city in the United States, sprawling national and state parks, and beach communities that captivate both domestic and international travelers.
- Sophie-Claire Hoeller
- Little Guyana, Richmond Hill, Queens. You might not be able to place Guyana on a map, but it's taken over Richmond Hill. The small country on South America's Caribbean coast, east of Venezuela, has a population that's a colorful mix of South Asian (mostly from east India) and Afro-Caribbean.
- Koreatown, West 32nd Street, Manhattan. K-Town, a highly concentrated strip along Manhattan's West 32nd street, between Broadway and 5th Avenue, is a slice of Seoul in the city, and officially known as "Korea Way."
- Little India, Jackson Heights, Queens. Jackson Heights is incredibly diverse, and it can make you feel like you've been transported to a different country with every block.
- Little Odessa, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. With a tight-knit Russian-speaking community dating back to the 1800s, Cyrillic signs and newspapers, Russian baths, Putin coffee mugs, and more fur coats than you can shake a stick at, you'll be forgiven for thinking you've landed in the Ukraine, despite the sandy beach (which is probably not much warmer than the Black Sea).
Discover 690 hidden attractions, cool sights, and unusual things to do in New York City from City Hall Station to Frick Bowling Alley.
- Atlas Obscura
Apr 23, 2021 · This part-park, part-museum, part-concert hall swallows central Manhattan, and many of the city's most notable attractions are situated next to it or within its limits (the Guggenheim, the...
Sep 07, 2018 · ‘The Most Secretly Interesting Place in America’ “I’ve been waiting my whole writing career for a subject to grab me and insist that I make it into my first book,” Sam Anderson says ...
Jul 10, 2019 · Population: 1,018 Pietrapertosa is one of the most dramatic towns in all of Italy—it's carved into bare rock on the side of a mountain, and boasts an elevation of 3,500 feet.
Oct 20, 2012 · Napoli, or Naples is my final destination before flying back to the States after two wonderful weeks in beautiful Italy. Located on the incredibly beautiful Bay of Naples and beneath Mount Vesuvius, this is a very large city, in fact it is the third largest city in Italy.