- Top 10 Most Romantic Movie Linesyoutube.com
- A Thin Line Between Love and Hatevudu.com
- A Thin Line Between Love and Hatemicrosoft.com
- A Thin Line Between Love and Hateyoutube.com
People also ask
What is the movie Love?
What are the reviews for love story?
What is the plot of the movie Love Story?
What is the movie Oliver based on?
Harvard Law student Oliver Barrett IV and music student Jennifer Cavilleri share a chemistry they cannot deny - and a love they cannot ignore. Despite their opposite backgrounds, the young couple put their hearts on the line for each other. When they marry, Oliver's wealthy father threatens to disown him.
- “I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.” Iconic romantic movie lines.
- “I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I’d never forget the way she looked.” Father of the Bride: the calm before the storm.
- “I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly.” Romantic Movie Lines: Ending Scene in You've Got Mail.
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”
Love is a 2015 erotic drama art film written and directed by Gaspar Noé. The film marked Noé's fourth directorial venture after a gap of five years. It had its premiere at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival and was released in 3D .
Dec 23, 2020 · Directed by Eugene Ashe. With Tessa Thompson, Nnamdi Asomugha, Eva Longoria, Aja Naomi King. When a young woman meets an aspiring saxophonist in her father's record shop in 1950s Harlem, their love ignites a sweeping romance that transcends changing times, geography, and professional success.
- Eugene Ashe
Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets
- "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Two months before the movie’s release, censors demanded that "damn" be dropped. The producers came up with 22 variations of the line, including "Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a whoop," before the censors relented and allowed the "damn" to stay.
- "Here's looking at you, kid." The Japanese version of the line — "Kimi no hitomi ni kanpai'' — literally translates as, "Cheers to your eyes." Manako Ihaya of the American Translators Association calls it "a classic example of a good movie script translation" for its ability to capture the nuance of the English for the Japanese audience.
- "You're gonna need a bigger boat." "[Richard] Zanuck and [David] Brown were very stingy producers and everyone kept telling them 'You're gonna need a bigger boat,'" recalls Jaws screenwriter Carl Gottlieb (who moved in with director Steven Spielberg for four months to work on the shooting script).
- "May the Force be with you." Several characters say this line in the original movie, but surprisingly not Obi-Wan Kenobi, who doesn't utter it until 2002's Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Love Story is a 1970 American romantic drama written by Erich Segal, who was also the author of the best-selling 1970 novel of the same name.It was produced by Howard G. Minsky and directed by Arthur Hiller and starred Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal, alongside John Marley, Ray Milland, and Tommy Lee Jones in his film debut in a minor role.
Endless Love is a 1981 American romantic drama film directed by Franco Zeffirelli, starring Brooke Shields and Martin Hewitt. Tom Cruise makes his film debut, in a minor role. Based on the 1979 Scott Spencer novel of the same name, the screenplay was written by Judith Rascoe. The original music score was composed by Jonathan Tunick.
In "It's All About Love," John (Joaquin Phoenix) is stopping over in New York on his way to Calgary to meet with his wife Elena (Claire Danes), a five time gold medal winning figure skater, so she...
- mystery and thriller, sci fi
- related to: what is the movie to the line about love
en.flicksmore.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month