The Robert Morris Inn in Oxford claims to have been in operation since 1710 which I find hard to believe. There are a lot of articles out there about the oldest hotels, or restaurants, or bars in the country and none of them mention the Robert Morris or anything as old as them.
Downtown Baltimore is the central business district of Baltimore traditionally bounded by Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard to the west, Franklin Street to the north, President Street to the east and the Inner Harbor area to the south. In 1904, downtown Baltimore was almost destroyed by a huge fire with damages
5 reviews of Mirage Nightclub "As you may or not night know, I have a love hate relationship going on with Downtown Baltimore. The combination of tourist, college kids, limited and over priced parking is just a bit too much for me to put up with for a night on the town.
Downtown Baltimore Hotels; ... Mosaic Nightclub and Lounge, Baltimore: Hours, Address, Mosaic Nightclub and Lounge Reviews: 4/5 ... Bronx, New York 102 contributions ...
- 4 Market Pl, Baltimore, 21202-4008, Maryland
- Identity Ultra Lounge. Identity Ultra Lounge prides itself on being known for its party people being able to “be themselves.” This nightclub is one that is off the beaten path, but it’ll result in good times being had and a night that you’ll want to re-create the following weekend.
- Mosaic Nightclub & Lounge. Mosaic Nightclub & Lounge is one of those places that are located in downtown Baltimore, near the Inner Harbor. This nightclub is actually located inside of an outdoors establishment called Power Plant Live!
- Howl At The Moon Baltimore. Howl At The Moon Baltimore is known as a must-see nightclub. Especially if you’re already in the downtown Baltimore area looking to head into Power Plant Live!
- Select Lounge. Select Lounge is a nightclub that is always packed and has some sort of event taking place during the week and weekend. The party doesn’t stop just because it’s a Wednesday.
People also ask
Where is mosaic nightclub and Lounge in Baltimore?
Are there any nightclubs in Baltimore , Maryland?
Which is the best nightclub in New York City?
What is the downtown area of Baltimore?
Stay updated with all the fun and cool things to do in Baltimore by Signing up for The Buzz, Baltimore’s monthly newsletter. We take your privacy very seriously and will not share or sell your information. Click here to view FAQs concerning Visit Baltimore and GDPR.
- Ottobar. North Baltimore. Everything from cute local college garage bands to well-known names on their way up (or a shade past their prime) are booked at Ottobar.
- Lithuanian Hall. South Baltimore. Not your typical dance club, Baltimore's Lithuanian Hall is a real local's insider secret. On the first Friday of each month is SAVE YOUR SOUL, a popular underground dance party: DJs spin the rarest Soul and R&B.
- Mosaic. Downtown. Located in downtown Baltimore's Power Plant Live! entertainment complex, Mosaic is a sophisticated lounge and nightclub featuring chic modern decor, a lovely outdoor area and plush VIP couches, perfect for resting heel-clad feet after tearing up the dance floor.
- The Windup Space. Though not a "dance club" per se, The Windup Space's dance club nights are legendary. "Four Hours of Funk" is one of their regular events that features local musicians that's very popular with area college students.
Jul 15, 2020 · The 15 Best Places with Live Music in Baltimore The 15 Best Places for Cocktails in Baltimore United States » Maryland » City of Baltimore » Baltimore » Downtown Baltimore