Aug 06, 2015 · Founded by New York City nightlife tycoon Amy Sacco, Bungalow 8 was the club of the early aughts. Full of California style decor and Hollywood Glamour this nightclub soon became the NYC playground ...
- Morgan Peterson
Sep 17, 2015 · The title of oldest bar in New York City is as hotly debated as who has the best bagel or when the Second Avenue subway line is finally going to open. And, like the best bagels and that interminabl…
People also ask
What is the oldest gay bar in NYC?
What is New York City nightlife?
Where to go for a gay night out in NYC?
What clubs are in Harlem NY?
The space itself is the coolest of any club: an old theater with original banquettes and stage intact, but turned into a nightclub complete with DJ and bottle service. The best part? The incredibly strange and risqué shows that pop up at regular intervals on the stage, performed in the style of old Burlesque clubs and narrated by a man who ...
Giving away free stuff - check back for new listings! ... (New York) pic hide this posting ... Free Comedy Club Tickets Macdougal Street
- Jazz at Barbès. Having helped to launch the careers of legendary jazz artists like Dizzy Gillespie and Thelonious Monk, New York City's small club scene is enshrined into the pages of jazz history, and seeing a live show here is an essential NYC experience for music lovers.
- African Burial Ground National Monument. In 1991, construction workers uncovered a burial ground filled more than 400 caskets containing the bodies of enslaved Africans from the 17th and 18th century – an age when New York had more slaves than any American city outside Charleston, South Carolina.
- American Folk Art Museum. With mediums from photography to quilting to weather vanes in its collection, the American Folk Art Museum is devoted to the appreciation and expressions of self-taught artists, spanning all time and place.
- Brooklyn Brewery tours. Free tours of Williamsburg's Brooklyn Brewery run Saturday and Sunday every half hour starting at 1pm, with the last tour offered at 6pm.
Apr 30, 2021 · New York Secrets of NYC Is THIS the Oldest Manhole Cover in NYC? The oldest manhole cover in NYC is a title that has been passed around to various locations and now lands on an 1861 cover in ...
Nov 06, 2017 · As New York gears up to celebrate Pride weekend, a look back to New York’s earliest gay bars reveals how, long before the Stonewall Riots, LGBTs found places to be themselves.
The Raven is inspired by Edgar Allen Poe iconic Poem Nevermore, much like the poem The Raven represents a longing for something long gone, a return to nightlife of a forgotten time, when money nor bottle service was the determining factor behind entrance, rather a sense of style and self was all one needed.
Mar 06, 2020 · The cash-only dive that’s widely considered the oldest gay bar in NYC has been slinging drinks to a mostly male crowd since the 1860s, and in the 1960s, the clientele began skewing queer after a ...
- related to: what is the oldest nightclub in nyc new york free stuff
groupon.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month