- In their normal configurations, all of the league's 30 stadiums have a seating capacity of at least 60,000 spectators; of those, a majority (17) have fewer than 70,000 seats, while eight have between 70,000 and 80,000 and five can seat 80,000 or more.
People also ask
Which stadium has the highest seating capacity?
What are the best NFL stadiums?
What is the smallest stadium in the NFL?
What is the average capacity of a football stadium?
This article is a list of current National Football League stadiums, sorted by capacity, their ...
- MetLife Stadium. Seating Capacity: 82,500. Teams: New York Jets and New York Giants; Construction Cost: $1.6 Billion. Originally known as Meadowlands Stadium, the Metlife came about by the agreement of two NFL teams – New York Jets and New York Giants – to collectively construct the biggest NFL stadium.
- FedEx Field. Seating Capacity: 82,000. Team: Washington Redskins; Construction Cost: $250 Million. Originally called the Jack Kent Cooke Stadium, the FedEx Field, despite its reduction of the number of seats it has in the stadium, still remains one of the biggest stadiums in the NFL.
- Lambeau Field. Seating Capacity: 80,500. Team: Green Bay Packers; Construction Cost: $960,000; Expansion Cost: $295 Million. Since opening in 1957, Lambeau Field has undergone multiple reconstructions and expansions, with the latest coming in 2013.
- AT&T Stadium. Seating Capacity: 80,000. Team: Dallas Cowboys; Construction Cost: $1 Billion. Widely regarded as America’s choice, due to some of their successes in the 1990s, the Dallas Cowboys can boast of the AT& T as their home turf.
What are the biggest NFL stadiums in the United States? The NFL is arguably the best American sport which attracts a large number of ... TOKYO 2020: Canada faces ...
Which NFL stadium holds the most? With a peak capacity of over 100,000 spectators, AT&T Stadium has the highest capacity of any NFL stadium, while MetLife Stadium has the highest listed seating capacity at 82,500. The smallest stadium is Soldier Field with a capacity of 61,500.