We are biologically disposed towards what is attractive, based upon what would make good “breeding” material in both sexes. It’s not romantic, but it’s true. As the theory goes, classic attractiveness is based upon symmetry and proportion. The more symmetrical, the more “pure” and more prone to survival are the underlying genetics.
Dec 01, 2005 · A woman’s body is designed to be attractive and arousing to men, and when a woman is revealing too much of herself in public, she is stirring up the wrong kind of feelings and will attract the wrong kind of attention. A truly beautiful woman aims for respect in the way she dresses. Inner beauty
- Her passions. A woman who is without passion is one dull woman. At times life can feel like a Mack truck, ready to roll over us all at a moment’s notice.
- Her compassion. A cold-hearted woman may love herself, but who loves her back? Think about this. If a woman is incapable of feeling for others, who will feel for her?
- Her mind. There is a popular myth in our culture that a beautiful woman isn’t smart. In fact, this stereotype condemns women in two ways because the implication is that smart women aren’t beautiful.
- Her fun-loving spirit. Ever tried to have fun with Debbie Downer? It’s really hard to share the same space with a Negative Nancy and here’s why: No one loves a mope.
- Enthusiasm, happiness, and girlish fun that brings out the joy of your inner child. Fearlessly and freely express the tenderness and simplicity which springs from the soul.
- Your authentic friendships: free, faithful, and almost maternal, which makes you concerned for others. You are a true friend. You protect your friends, you concern yourself with them, you always seek their well-being.
- Your humility which does not seek to be the center of attention. You do not strive to be the center of attention, and that’s why you are. Your humility exalts your beauty and demonstrates your simplicity.
- Your way of speaking, but, above all, of listening. You know how to put yourself in the place of others, you have empathy, and try to understand them.
- Elegance: Elegance is that dignified grace about your appearance, movement, personal style or behavior. To be elegant is to be strong and assured in who you are and to move gently within that energy.
- Kindness: The kindness of your spirit, how you treat, think about, and speak to others comes from a genuine and sensitive place. You are kind, even to those whom you do not care for.
- Composure: Composure is the beauty of self-control. Life is always going to bring its challenges. Without a sense of composure it is easy to allow conflictual situations and relationships to unnerve you, but when you have composure you understand the concept of less equals more.
- Courage: Be willing to dare greatly in your life. It takes courage to love fully, to change yourself when necessary, to feel deeply, to leave love when it's scary and to chase your dreams with passion and an unwavering tenacity.
Jan 28, 2016 · Female emotions are one thing that makes her beautiful to you because she can use them to demonstrate her devotion, commitment, and loyalty to you. 3. A woman and her confidence Self-confidence is one thing that makes both men and women beautiful. When a woman acts sure of herself, she shows that she is comfortable in her own skin.
Apr 03, 2020 · Here are 15 things a beautiful woman is made of, besides looks! 1 – Curiosity Beautiful people are often curious. They want to learn more about the world around them, and their interest in the world shines through. As funny as it sounds, being interested in things can make you more attractive! Beautiful women may be curious about: ADVERTISEMENT