2 days Hamburg Itinerary – Best things to do in Hamburg, Germany. Hamburg, the second-largest city and the biggest port of Germany is an ideal city break destination. Hamburg, blends in the perfect mix of remarkable architecture, alluring nature and imposing landmarks.
Spending 2 days in Hamburg, Germany is a perfect city break, with loads of things to do, places to visit, and of course (most importantly) amazing places to eat and drink. Although I’m calling this 2 days in Hamburg, it was sort of 3 days really – one being a day trip.
People also ask
Is there 2 days in Hamburg Germany?
Is Hamburg in Germany?
Is Hamburg in Amsterdam?
What is there to do in Hamburg?
The Hamburg Card is a great asset when staying 2 days in Hamburg because this card includes discounts on various activities. Unlimited bus, metro, and ferry. Single tickets vary in price, depending on the number of zones you want to cross.
As the country's biggest port and one of the busiest in all of Europe, Hamburg has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World. Kick off your visit on the 24th (Sat): learn about wildlife with up-close encounters at Tierpark Hagenbeck and then explore the galleries of Miniatur Wunderland .
- Evening Illumination Cruise through Harbor. Have you ever heard about Speicherstadt? It must be the most photogenic spot in Hamburg. Very beautiful! Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt through the sea of light that is the Hamburg harbor.
- Guided Tour Elbphilharmonie. Visit Hamburg’s new concert hall on this informative tour. During the one-hour tour you will get a complete overview of this fascinating building and enjoy great views of the city from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
- Sex and Crime in St. Pauli (Tour for ages 18+) Sex and Hamburg, that goes in one sentence! Hamburg is basically the Amsterdam of Germany. Explore the red light district of Hamburg on this exciting 2-hour sex and crime tour in the St. Pauli district.
- For the Family: Miniatur Wunderland. This is the worlds largest model railway; perfect for families! The Miniatur Wunderland has been constantly growing since the year 2001.
Mar 26, 2020 - Planning a trip to Hamburg and want a perfect itinerary? Learn about the best things to do in Hamburg, Germany and how to reach there.
- Walk Around Hamburg Harbor + See Magnificent “Museum Ships” You can’t visit Hamburg and skip the Harbor because it’s hard to miss. Even if this is not on your list, you will end up doing this if you explore Hamburg by foot.
- Check Out Nikolaifleet – Hamburg’s Prettiest Canal. While Hamburg is gorgeous and has a lot more to offer than Amsterdam, the canals are not everywhere.
- Explore St Pauli and Look at the Street Art. St. Pauli is Hamburg’s coolest neighborhood and it is so for a reason. Literally every single wall or door is covered with colorful artwork here.
- Make your own Chocolate the Chocolate Factory – Chocoversum Chocolate Museum. The purpose of our visit to Hamburg was to celebrate my birthday and visiting Hamburg’s Chocoversum Chocolate Museum was the highlight of that day.
Aug 24, 2019 - Here's what to do over 2 days in Hamburg, Germany - a perfect city break with loads of things to do and see, as well as amazing places to eat and drink.
- related to: what to do in hamburg germany in 2 days
hometogo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
luxuryhotelsguides.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
booking.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month