- His first year. He started feeding himself at eight months with a spoon and learned the alphabet from blocks hanging in his crib. And by the time he turned one, he was able to spell a plethora of impressive vocabulary words.
- Learning Abilities. At the age of six he learned Aristotelian logic and became an extreme atheist after studying all of the religions. But the most fascinating skill he had was total recall of everything he read, otherwise known as a photographic memory.
- Linguistic Capabilities. When he was six, Sidis learned Russian, French, German, Hebrew, Turkish, and Armenian. He also invented a language called Vendergood and could learn a whole language in a single day.
- Mathematical Prowess. He lectured Harvard Mathematical Club on Four-Dimensional Bodies when he was 11. After the lecture on Four-Dimensional Bodies, Professor Daniel Comstock of MIT told reporters that William Sidis would someday be the greatest mathematician of the century.
William James Sidis IQ score is estimated at 250 – 300, which is considered as a super genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world. Who is the smartest person to have ever lived? William James Sidis
People also ask
What was the IQ of William James Sidis?
How old was William Sidis when he died?
How many languages did William James Sidis learn?
What kind of abilities did Billy Sidis have?
William James Sidis IQ was estimated to be around 250 - 300 IQ because of his high degree of prodigy, prolific, and psychological achievements begining at a very tender age. When the names of abnormally high IQ geniuses strikes the mind, William James Sidis, should pop into our mind.
William James Sidis IQ score is estimated at 250 – 300, which is considered as a super genius and in top 0. How can you tell someone's IQ? Historically, IQ was a score obtained by dividing a person's mental age score, obtained by administering an intelligence test, by the person's chronological age, both expressed in terms of years and months.
Feb 10, 2019 - William James Sidis IQ score is estimated at 250 – 300, which is considered as a super genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world.
Jun 04, 2020 · In 1898, the smartest man who ever lived was born in America. His name was William James Sidis and his IQ was eventually estimated to be between 250 and 300 (with 100 being the norm). His parents, Boris and Sarah, were pretty intelligent themselves. Boris was a famed psychologist, while Sarah was a doctor.
- All That's Interesting
- William James Sidis – IQ 250 – 300. The brilliant William James Sidis enrolled into the prestigious Harvard University when he was just 11 years old, to study mathematics.
- Terence Tao – IQ 225-230. Australian mathematician Terence Tao was quite a well-known child prodigy in his younger years and rightfully so. The brilliant Terence Tao specializes in harmonic analysis, additive combinators, and a wide array of similar mathematics fields.
- Christopher Hirata – IQ 225. At the age of 13, Christopher Hirata became the youngest American to win a gold medal at the International Physics Olympiad in 1996.
- Kim Ung-Yong – IQ 210. Born in 1963, Kim Ung-Yong started speaking around the time he was just 6 months old. By his 3rd birthday, Kim Ung-Yong could already read English, Korean, Japanese, and German.
- Ainan Celeste Cawley (IQ 263) Ainan was born in 1999 in Singapore. He is a child wonder and wunderkind in mathematics, biology, chemistry and computer programming.
- William James Sidis (IQ 250-300) He was an American born in 1898 and died in 1944. He was a wonder child. At the age of 6 his language range included English, Germen, French, Russian, Latin, Turkish, Hebrew and Armenian.
- Terrence Tao (IQ 225-300) He was born in 1975 in Australia. At the age of 2 he used to teach 5 years old children to add numbers and to spell. His parents noticed that he is unique.
- Christopher Michael Hirata (IQ 225) Christopher Michael Hirata is an American Astrophysicist and cosmologist. He was born in 1982. He won a gold medal in the International Physics Olympiad when he was 13 years old.
Apr 18, 2017 · 1. William James Sidis (IQ Level: 250-300) It’s time to meet the most intelligent person that ever existed on this planet and he is William James Sidis. Although his IQ is still unknown but the experts claim that his IQ was in the range of 250-300(more than double than an average person).