May 31, 2021 · UEFA.com is the official site of UEFA, the Union of European Football Associations, and the governing body of football in Europe. UEFA works to promote, protect and develop European football ...
The UEFA word, the UEFA logo and all marks related to UEFA competitions, are protected by trademarks and/or copyright of UEFA. No use for commercial purposes may be made of such trademarks.
People also ask
When is the final ranking of the UEFA Champions League?
Who are the teams still in the Champions League?
How are the UEFA club coefficient rankings determined?
Which is the most important football competition in Europe?
- Manchester City -- Strong result at Dortmund that makes them feel like the favorites. They continue to create chances, but they would like to show a tad more sharpness.
- Real Madrid +1 At this point, it feels like they can throw the head trainer in at center back and make it work. The defense has been exceptional, and they are the favorites against Chelsea, no question.
- PSG -1 An uncomfortable result against Bayern Munich that they should have wrapped up by the hour mark. They will hope those misses in attack don't carry over.
- Chelsea -- Christian Pulisic continues to perform well, and they continue to rise. The defense has been sensational, but now it is time to figure out the ideal front three and get them gelling.
The UEFA club coefficient rankings are based on the results of all European clubs in UEFA club competition. The association club coefficient or country rankings take into account the results of all clubs from each association and are used to determine the number of entries an association is granted for forthcoming seasons.
The Reds' last-16 win over RB Leipzig provided some respite and those wins, coupled with recent victories over Wolves and Arsenal, mean the Premier League champions go into their tie against Real ...
- Bayern Munich. Although they have very famously suffered at the hands of Chelsea in their home stadium in this competition, Bayern Munich will gently brush away the Blues when they conclude their Round of 16 tie on Saturday.
- Manchester City. Pep Guardiola and Manchester City are favorites to win the Champions League, just as they were for most of last season. They hold a 2-1 advantage over Real Madrid ahead of the tournament restart, they closed out the Premier League season in style with 21 goals in their final five matches, and they resoundingly defeated UEFA on the Away Lawyers Rule in the Court of Arbitration.
- Atalanta. Hang on, what on earth is Atalanta doing so high in the rankings of a competition that seldom allows a smaller team to creep into its latter stages?
- Atletico Madrid. Much like their more celebrated city counterparts, it is never wise to underestimate Atletico Madrid. Atleti has continually featured in the latter stages of this tournament and booked a quarterfinal with RB Leipzig by virtue of eliminating reigning champions Liverpool in their own backyard.
Oct 21, 2020 · 1. Bayern Munich — I’d move them up if I could. 10 spots even. Just out of this world and made Atletico Madrid look like Elche. 2. Liverpool +1 A good result at Ajax but benefitted from the own goal. Putting Fabinho at center back is the right thing to do with Virgil van Dijk …
- Bayern Munich -- Made quick work of Chelsea again and completely dominated. Facing Barcelona is going to be a step up. Manuel Neuer has to stop making those mistakes.
- Manchester City -- Took their gifts from Real Madrid and made them pay. Now on to Lyon. It's title or bust for City, but this could be the year.
- Paris Saint-Germain -- The injury bug is continuing to strike, and now we have to see if Marco Verratti can go against Atalanta. Already down Kylian Mbappe.
- Barcelona +3 Lionel Messi was once again the hero, and now Barca has some confidence ahead of facing Bayern Munich. Boy is that going to feel like a final.
The final ranking at the end of the 2021–22 season will be used to determine the number of places for each association in the 2023–24 UEFA Champions League, the 2023–24 UEFA Europa League and the 2023–24 UEFA Europa Conference League. As of 31 May 2021 the coefficients are as follows:
- related to: when do the uefa champions league rankings come out this week