People also ask
What are script fonts and why are they important?
Are there any free script fonts for the web?
How do I choose the best script fonts?
What are serif fonts used for in web design?
Fonts and typefaces are very important in our daily life and design projects. Script fonts are one of the fonts that simulate handwriting. Therefore, many designers like to use script fonts to add a human touch to digital or printed designs.What makes script fonts similar to handwriting is how the font glyphs are designed.
Fonts and typefaces are very important in our daily life and design projects. Script fonts are one of the fonts that simulate handwriting. Therefore, many designers like to use script fonts to add a human touch to digital or printed designs. What makes script fonts similar to handwriting is how the font glyphs are designed. Glyph designs have different line stokes that simulate writing with a pen.
- Alex Brush. Alex Brush is connected, brush-script font designed by TypeSETit. It’s a calligraphy font that works great when used for formal purposes. It comes in a single style and with over 250 glyphs.
- Pacifico. Pacifico is a connected script font designed by Vernon Adams. It has a retro appeal as it resembles typefaces used around America in the first half of the 20th century.
- Great Vibes. Great Vibes is an elegant, calligraphy-style script font designed by TypeSETit. Each letter is designed to connect to one another elegantly no matter what word you choose to type.
- Lobster. Lobster is a script font by Impallari Type. The studio spent a lot of time carefully designing this font to be as connected as possible that each letter transitioned smoothly to the next no matter what letter combinations you type.
- Open Sans. Open Sans is a highly readable, neutral, and minimalist font to choose from. This sans-serif font is one of the best fonts for user experience (UX) and readability.
- Montserrat. Another one of the best web fonts to choose from is Montserrat. Montserrat is a geometric sans-serif font that easily can be incorporated nearly anywhere in your site.
- Roboto. Roboto is a sans-serif typeface that is geometric but also has open curves. It is considered a friendly and professional font, and it is used in both scenarios.
- Playfair Display. Playfair Display is a serif font with an elegant, modern quality that features undertones of femininity. This font is the perfect choice for websites with a female demographic.
- Dadaab Stories. Dadaab Stories employs the Nunito font for its body text. Nunito is a balanced, easy-to-read sans serif typeface with rounded terminals.
- Rule of Three. Rule of Three has an elegant website design that’s perfectly combined with Barry Schwartz’s Sorts Mill Goudy font, a revival of Frederic Goudy’s Goudy Oldstyle typeface.
- Pulp Fingers. This site uses the Londrina Solid font for headings. Created by Marcelo Magalhães, the font creator initially made it for use in one of his posters.
- Juliana Bicycles. Juliana Bicycles uses the Roboto Condensed font, which works wonderfully well for headlines. Pair it with Open Sans or Oswald for body text to create great typographic harmony.