Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 13,600,000 search results
      • Built in record time in the Modernist style of the time, it was inaugurated on August 10th 1937 for the fifth edition of the Festival. Compared to the rhetorical monumentality of the nearby Casino building, the Palazzo del Cinema, which features a Hall and a 1032-seat screening theatre, is a synthesis of Rationalist models.
      www.labiennale.org/en/venues/palazzo-del-cinema
  1. Palazzo del Cinema LUNGOMARE MARCONI 30126 LIDO DI VENEZIA TEL. +39 0415218711 info@labiennale.org The Palazzo del Cinema on the Lido di Venezia is the main headquarters for the Venice International Film Festival. Built in record time in the Modernist style of the time, it was inaugurated on August 10th 1937 for the fifth edition of the Festival.

  2. The Palazzo del Cinema, inaugurated on 10 August 1937 for the fifth edition of the Exhibition was then made up of a simple hall and a thousand-seat cinema hall (the present Great Hall). Following the continuous success of the festival, it became necessary to expand the building, which was entrusted to Quagliata himself in 1952.

  3. Accademia Cinema Accademia Cinema Giorgione Movie d'essai Cinema Teatro Progresso Located in the Lido area of Venice, the Palazzo del Cinema was opened in 1937. Contributed by Ken McIntyre Get Movie Tickets & Showtimes Recent comments (view all 1 comments) davidcoppock on June 14, 2018 at 4:30 am

  4. 76 years of Art and Cinema This is where the first Film Festival was held and it is still today the most prestigious in the World. The Palazzo del Cinema location set between the sea and the lagoon This building, on four floors, can accommodate up to 1.017 people in the Sala Grande and has an additional four rooms able to accommodate 48 to 161 people. It has also several additional meeting ...

  5. The Palazzo del Cinema, inaugurated on 10 August 1937 for the fifth edition of the Exhibition was then made up of a simple hall and a thousand-seat cinema hall (the present Great Hall). Following the continuous success of the festival, it became necessary to expand the building, which was entrusted to Quagliata himself in 1952.

  1. People also search for