- Malarkey later served as a judge in another spin-off, Ink Master: Grudge Match (2019). Malarkey returned to New York City in 2018. As of 2019, she lives and works in Grand Junction, Colorado. Personal life. Malarkey was formerly engaged to Josh Balz, former keyboardist in the metal band Motionless in White.
People also ask
What did Ryan Ashley Malarkey do for a job?
Who is Ryan Ashley Malarkey on Ink Master?
How much money is Ryan Ashley Malarkey worth?
Where did Ryan Malarkey go to night school?
About Ryan Ashley Malarkey. Ryan Ashley Malarkey is a Black and Gray tattoo artist based out of Kingston, Pennsylvania. She co-owns and operates her oddities parlor The Strange and Unusual, where she has a private and appointment only tattoo studio.
Where Does Ryan Ashley Work and Offer Tattoos? Ryan Ashley Malarkey works at The Strange & Unusual Oddities Parlor that has two locations. One in in Philadelphia and one in Kingston. Here is the contact information for those interested: 523 S. 4th St Philadelphia, PA 19147 Google Maps Phone: (215) 592-6563. 285 Wyoming Ave. Kingston, PA 18704 ...
Ryan Ashley is a black and gray artist based out of Kingston, Pennsylvania. She specializes in intricate detail, and focuses on macabre Victorian imagery. Much of her work includes delicate jewel work, lace, filigree and romanticized lady faces. Prior to tattooing, Ryan worked as a designer in the Fashion industry.
- Aiden Mason
- She lives and works in Kingston, Pennsylvania. Although she didn’t grow up in this town, she did grow up nearby and she’s remained in Pennsylvania most of her life.
- People first became familiar with her on Ink Masters. She’s been doing tattoos for many years but it wasn’t until she appeared on Ink Masters that the general public started having an opportunity to see who she was and what she’s all about, not to mention how skilled she is at giving people tattoos.
- She attended college at the Fashion Institute of Technology. She’s always had an interest in fashion, she just chooses to express it a little differently.
- She has a degree in fashion design. While she was there, she got a degree in fashion design. She seems to be a natural at it and made a number of unique items that you definitely won’t find at some run-of-the-mill store.
Ryan Ashley DiCristina (née Malarkey) is an American tattoo artist known for her appearances on the television shows Ink Master and its spin-offs. Her signature style reflects her training and experience as a fashion designer: Malarkey specializes in black-and-gray designs with beadwork, lace detail, and ornamental jewels.
Ryan Ashley Malarkey. Using Format
Aug 15, 2020 · Ryan Ashley Malarkey is an American tattoo artist who gained fame after winning season 8 of Ink Master. Biography. She was born on April 29, 1987, in Kingston, Pennsylvania, USA. Ryan was raised in Dallas. Malarkey learned to draw from her mother, who was also an artist.
Sep 27, 2017 · Ryan Ashley Malarkey, a small-town Pennsylvania girl whose inner artistic bent and admirable work ethic — undoubtedly helped by her arrestingly beautiful appearance — was propelled by the big ...