booking.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
- Luxury Hotels
Easy and Secure Online Booking.
Read Real Reviews and Book Now!
- Book Now
Quick, Simple, Easy to Use.
No reservation costs. Great rates.
- Budget Hotels
New deals listed every day!
Easy and Secure Booking
- Book for Tomorrow
Easy, fast and secure booking!
New deals listed every day
- Luxury Hotels
luxuryhotelsguides.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Apr 06, 2021 · Hotel Questenberk is an ideal place to stay in Prague for travellers who are into architecture and history. The restaurant of the hotel is situated inside a Baroque chapel and offers a delicious breakfast. Also, there is an on-site bar where travellers can unwind with a drink in the evenings.
Instead of spending hours wading through all the choices and trying to decide where to stay in Prague, we’ve compiled a list of the best neighborhoods in Prague for visitors. We then selected the top hostels, hotels, and holiday apartments to help you book the absolute best option for your budget and taste.
People also ask
What are the best places to stay in Prague?
What to do in Prague for 3 days?
What is the oldest part of Prague?
- Old Town (Stare Mesto) – Where to stay in Prague for the first time. Are you traveling to Prague for the first time? Then the best place to book your hotel has to be the Old Town if you want to be close to all the most important and popular attractions in the city!
- New Town (Nove Mesto) – Where to stay in Prague for luxury. Right next to the Old Town, you’ll find the New Town, called Nové Město in Czech. This neighborhood has an excellent, central location.
- Lesser Town (Mala Strana) – Where to stay in Prague with a family. Malá Strana, also known as the Lesser Town or the Little Quarter is on the other part of Vltava River from the Old Town after you cross Charles Bridge.
- Castle District (Hradcany) Here are a couple of interesting things about Prague Castle and the area before you visit: The Castle District, also called Hradcany, is, as you might’ve guessed already, the neighborhood where Prague Castle is located!
- Old Town: The best place in Prague to party and sight-see. If you’re just in Prague for a couple of days and want to knock off all the main sights, then this is the place for you.
- Mala Strana: The best area in Prague for history and culture. Mala Strana, which literally translates to “little quarter”, is still technically part of the Old Town district.
- Vinohrady: The best area in Prague to live like a local. Vinohrady, aka Prague 2, is the district just outside the Old Town to the south. It’s walking distance to all the major tourist attractions, and well connected by trams and the metro.
- Žižkov: The best area in Prague to have fun on a budget. Žižkov, Prague 3, is arguably one of the most cool neighbourhoods in the city. It’s a combination of two separate areas: one more sophisticated, with upmarket bars and trendy eateries.
Jan 07, 2021 · » 48 Hours In Prague: Where to Stay, What To Do & Where To Eat A city that once released from its communist shackles embraced capitalism and became a mecca for tourists, its beer and architecture mean it is a must visit stop on any European Tour, and perfect for a weekend break.
- Old Town. Thinking about your stay in Prague Old Town when you visit? If you’re someone visiting Prague for the first time, the Old Town is the best option for your stay.
- Vinohrady & Vyšehrad. This is undoubtedly the best neighbourhood to stay if you love green spaces and love trying tasty local restaurants.
- Žižkov. Žižkov, famous for its nightlife and edgy local vibes, has the most number of bars per capita in all of Europe. Historically this place was a working-class district, which you can still feel even today because of its constant revitalization.
- Nusle. Located in the valley of the Botič stream, you can reach the western edges of Vinohrady and Vršovice easily from here. You can also get to the city’s centre on foot from the northern fringes if you like a little walk.
trivago.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month