History. From 1817 to 1862, the Supreme Court of Madras was opposite the Chennai Beach railway station.From 1862 to 1892, the High Court was also housed there. The present buildings were officially inaugurated on 12 July 1892, when the then Madras Governor, Beilby, Baron Wenlock, handed over the key to then Chief Justice Sir Arthur Collins.
The Supreme Court Building is located at the Constitution Avenue in Islamabad, flanked by the Prime Minister's Office to the south, the Presidential Palace and the Parliament Building to the north. Initially, the Supreme Court met in Karachi and later moved to Lahore/Rawalpindi on various location until 1960 after the government moved to Islamabad.
diff –git a/.gitattributes b/.gitattributes index 74ff35caa337326da11140ff032496408d14b55e..6da329702838fa955455abb287d0336eca8d4a8d 100644 — a/.gitattributes