- Euro: 1 EUR = 1.13 USD. As of November 2021, the euro (EUR) to U.S. dollar (USD) exchange rate was about 1 euro for $1.13. The U.S. dollar generally strengthened against the euro in 2020 and 2021.
- Cayman Islands Dollar: 1 KYD = 1.20 USD. The Cayman Islands dollar (KYD) was set via a fixed peg at 1.20 USD back in the 1970s. That seems like an easy way to make a currency worth more than the U.S. dollar, but it is harder than it looks.
- British Pound: 1 GBP = 1.34 USD. Bank of England (BOE) policymakers generally kept pace with developments in other countries over the past several decades and kept the pound more valuable than the U.S. dollar.
- Jordanian Dinar: 1 JOD = 1.41 USD. Like the Cayman Islands Dollar, the Jordanian Dinar (JOD) has been pegged to the U.S. dollar at a higher value. The idea was that a stable exchange would help to attract U.S. investment in Jordan.
Mar 19, 2019 · The chart below shows the Euro to Dollar exchange rate during the past ten years, spanning from 2008 until 2018. You will notice that the FX rate has ranged between 1.039 and 1.598 during that time period. That range is basically from near parity – almost a 1:1 exchange rate – to approximately $1.60. From 2008 to 2014 the Euro was rarely ...
- Exchange rate history 1 USD in EUR. The graph shown here shows the exchange rate development from January 2016 to February 2022. The exchange rate for 1 USD developed during this time from EUR 0.90 to EUR 0.88.
- US Dollar as currency. Country. Region. American Samoa. Polynesia. British Virgin Islands. Caribbean. Ecuador. South America. El Salvador. Central America. Guam. Micronesia. East Timor.
- Currencies with a fixed exchange rate to the US Dollar. Currency. Rate. Arabic Dirham. 1 USD = 3.6725 AED. Netherlands Antillean Guilder. 1 USD = 1.7900 ANG. Guilder.
- Euro as currency. Country. Region. Netherlands. Western Europe. Andorra. Southern Europe. Belgium. Spain. Guadeloupe. Caribbean. Ireland. Northern Europe.
Aug 04, 2022 · Without their own euro coins, the European third countries Kosovo and Montenegro also use the Euro. In Central Europe there are only a few exceptions with their own and independent currency. In Denmark, payment is made with the Danish Crown, but the Crown is linked to the Euro with a fixed exchange rate. 1 Euro corresponds to about 7.46 kroner.
Jan 13, 2022 · International Trade. Goldman Sachs this week predicted that the Eurozone would grow at a faster pace than the U.S. in 2022, projecting a growth rate of 4.4 percent for European Union currency area ...
Jun 10, 2022 · Five U.S. territories and 11 foreign nations use the U.S. dollar as their official currency. The U.S. dollar is also used with local currencies in several different popular tourist destinations.