- Ruby Soho. The old digs of the King West staple Portland Variety transformed into a spot for aperol spritzes and gin sours. Pre-closure, it had a 365-day, dawn-til-dusk attitude (that attracted its unadvisable share of crowds) but these days you can still get their brunches and hulking starters to go.
- Bar Mordecai. Post pandemic, step onto the set of the Royal Tenenabaums at this Wes Anderson-inspired bar on Dundas West. Dirty martinis, a curated wine menu, small plates, and the director's quintessential old school hotel lobby look are the vibe here.
- The Oud & the Fuzz. This Kensington Market cocktail bar is by the same folks behind the vinyl shop Antikka. When it was open, nightly DJs and regular live music made this cozy haunt a no-brainer, but Armenian cocktails and snacks from The Grange's breakfast queen Karine's took it over the top.
- Annex Social. Fancy Californian and Mexican eats are on the menu at this Bathurst restaurant and bar. Think green chile cheese smash burgers and crusted quesadillas, plus a selection of craft beers and brews from abroad, cocktails, and wine.
While you wait for Bar Raval to reopen, why not read through all the bars that made the Top 50 list this year? 1. Bar Raval – Toronto 2. The Keefer Bar – Vancouver ADVERTISEMENT 3. Atwater Cocktail Club – Montreal 4. El Pequeño – Montreal 5. Proof – Calgary 6. Botanist – Vancouver ADVERTISEMENT 7. Cloakroom Bar – Montreal 8.
Feb 08, 2022 · With the selection of impeccable fare at some of these spots, it can be hard to determine whether they're really bars or some of the best restaurants in Toronto, so we'll leave that up to you. Here are the best bars in Toronto for any occasion. The 21 best bars in Toronto 21. Bar Poet 1090 Queen St. W. barpoetbar GHOST PIZZA View profile barpoetbar
People also ask
Where are the best bars in Bantry?
Where's the best rooftop bar in Toronto?
What are the best craft beers in Toronto?
What makes Birreria Volo the best bar in Toronto?
- Birreria Volo. Sourdough, Rainbow Trout, Revel Mithras, Revel Sonata, Volo x Willibald Purple, Willibald Pinky, and Negroni. DELIVERY. No. PRICE RANGE.
- Bar Hop. Avling Pilsner, Bellwoods Cat Lady, Bellwoods Grisette Gamay, Brolly Jaunty, Pepperoni Crisps, Chicken Wings, Peanut Butter Bacon Burger, and Fresh Cut Fries.
- Mahjong Bar. Tame Impala Cocktail, Tropic Thunder, Japanese Highball, Burdock Lora, White Bean Salad, and Pan-fried Dumpling. DELIVERY. Yes. PRICE RANGE.
- Reservoir Lounge. Ruby Elixir, Asian Pear, Strawberry Coconut, Hendrick’s Gin, Papa Mojito, Bloodhound, and Spicy Chicken Pot Stickers. DELIVERY.
The Bantry Bay Bar is a fantastic Irish pub: cosy and welcoming, with a traditional charm that makes it a real Bantry favourite. It’s the place to find lively local music, a well-stocked bar, a friendly atmosphere, and good conversation. Meet the locals, enjoy seafood fresh from Bantry Bay, and refresh yourself before you explore the gorgeous ...