- related to: which is the best movie trailer of all time ever
Marvel's newest Super Hero arrives. Now playing in theaters, get tickets now.
- The 1990 crime film The Godfather Part III, which was the third part of the The Godfather franchise has the credit of producing one of the best movie trailers of all time. The trailer reminded that the franchise still holds that impact as it did with its previous two movies.
People also ask
What's the best movie trailer of all time?
What is the best travel trailer ever made?
What is the most viewed movie ever?
- Citizen Kane (1941) With this perennial Best Movie Of All Time (at least until recently), Orson Welles created a fantastic trailer for his feature debut, playing first on his background in radio and stage, then introducing his Mercury Theatre troupe, a few details about the film, and some chorus girls—strictly for “ballyhoo,” he confessed.
- Psycho (1960) Alfred Hitchcock was always a showman with his movies, and many of them had terrific trailers. But the trailer for Psycho—which is long by contemporary standards—ranks among his best, as the filmmaker himself offers viewers a tour of the Bates Motel and the scene of its grisly murders.
- The Exorcist (1973) The Exorcist trailer is famous not only for being too intense for audiences, but also for featuring music that composer Lalo Schifrin recorded for the film that director William Friedkin eventually discarded completely (Schifrin claimed that he literally destroyed the tapes, but recordings of his tracks did show up on a 1998 CD release that’s now long out of print).
- Jaws (1975) Before celebrated voice actor Don LaFontaine, there was Percy Rodriguez. For a certain generation, his voice is synonymous with trailers, especially in the horror genre.
Moreno, who famously played Anita in the original 1961 movie. The 89-year-old actress won the Oscar for Best Supporting ...
People via Yahoo
2 days ago
And now our feature presentation… right after about twenty minutes of coming attractions. For this super-sized list, we’ll be looking at the most thrilling, ...
- 23 min
- Inception (2010) When Christopher Nolan's follow-up to The Dark Knight was announced, all we knew was that it would be "a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind."
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) "My name is Max. My world is fire and blood." The Mad Max: Fury Road trailer opens with these words, then proceeds to show you exactly what they mean with raging flame, sand, and scrap metal hurtling across the desert.
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) Selling viewers on a film about a team of weird cosmic superheroes starring the goofy guy from Parks and Recreation had to have been an uphill battle.
- Watchmen (2009) When you're adapting one of the most acclaimed graphic novels of all time, you'd better not slip one step of the way. Admittedly, whether the film adaptation of Watchmen succeeded is a hotly debated subject.
- Interstellar (2014) Only another Nolan film could have toppled a Nolan film. Goosebumps. That’s what I get every time I watch the trailer. Having the countdown in the background is a masterstroke.
- Inception (2010) When you have such amazing visuals to fill your trailers with, there’s no way it was going to get wrong. Combine that with strikingly effective Hans Zimmer score and an extremely intriguing idea of entering someone’s dream to steal, what you get is the second best trailer of the 21st century.
- The Tree of Life (2010) I suppose, making the trailer for arguably the most extraordinarily beautiful movie ever made can’t be tough. What immediately strikes you about the trailer is just the visuals so much so that you forget to pay attention on the dialogue.
- La La Land (2016) Funny. Musical. Gorgeous. Overall, an extremely feel good trailer that just leaves you feeling giddy to go and watch the film. The way it slowly builds towards this crescendo while simultaneously revealing that it is a film about two dreamers who fall in love makes it hugely likeable.
10 Best Movie Trailers of All Time. Alien (1979), naturally it is one of the best movie trailers ever made. The Godfather Part III (1990) bagged seven Oscar