- 7 Hugh Laurie. English actor Hugh Laurie may be most well known as the titular Dr. Gregory House from the popular medical drama House, however, he has an extensive resume.
- 7 Tina Fey. If you love Tina Fey's work on Mean Girls, 30 Rock, and SNL then you are sure to enjoy Bossypants. In the comedic autobiography, Fey discusses the highs and lows of her career and her experiences as a woman in a man’s world.
- 7 Betty White. Beyond being a successful comedian, actress, animal activist, and absolute legend, the late Betty White was also a celebrated author. White had written several books throughout her career, including three memoirs Betty White in Person, Here We Go Again: My Life in Television, and If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won’t), to name only a few.
- 7 Ethan Hawke. Ethan Hawke is another actor turned writer who has several published works, including novels The Hottest State, Ash Wednesday, Rules for a Knight, and A Bright Ray of Darkness.
A list of fiction written by famous actors, as ranked by bookworms who don't judge a book by its cover. Did you know that well-known thespians like William Shatner, Carrie Fisher, James Franco, and Pamela Anderson have all penned and published novels?
- 10 The Adventures Of Qai Qai by Serena Williams. Serena Williams might have retired from Tennis in 2022, but now she has plenty of time for her hobbies, like her pottery and her writing.
- 10 Busy Betty By Reese Witherspoon. This book is the newest on this list at the time it was written, it came out in October 2022. Witherspoon has already written other books, most of them for children.
- 10 The World Needs More Purple People by Kristen Bell. This book plays on the old phrase "I don't care if someone is black, white, or purple, but..." The phrase is often said before a tone-deaf or racist comment, but Bell uses that as a jumping-off point to create the idea that a purple person is fun, accepting, loving, and a joy to be around.
- 10 Your Baby's First Word Will Be Dada by Jimmy Fallon. Fallon's book uses pictures of cute animals to help parents and children alike come to terms with the way kids grow up.
Dec 06, 2021 · The contrast between their characters in the series is remarkable, so it is not surprising to learn that in real life the three actors: Pedro Alonso (Berlin), Enrique Arce (Arturito) and Hovik Keuchkerian (Bogotá) are just as dissimilar and their books make it so.
- Steve Martin. Where You May Recognize Him: Father of the Bride, Roxanne, Cheaper By the Dozen. Steve Martin has had many different titles throughout his career, including Actor, Comedian, Producer, Screenplay Writer, and more.
- Jason Segel. Where You May Recognize Him: Forgetting Sarah Marshall, How I Met Your Mother, Sex Tape. Segel not only starred in Forgetting Sarah Marshell, he wrote it as well!
- Hilary Duff. Where You May Recognize Her: A Cinderella Story, Lizzie McGuire, Raise Your Voice. Speaking of YA novels, Hilary Duff jumped on the bandwagon in 2010.
- Tyra Banks. Where You May Recognize Her: America’s Next Top Model, Life-Size, Coyote Ugly. Known for her model competition show that ran for 24 seasons (did anyone else not know it ran for that long?!?)
Jan 27, 2014 · The Hippopotamus by Stephen Fry Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin NNNNN: A Novel by Carl Reiner Palo Alto by James Franco Paradise Alley by Sylvester Stallone Shopgirl by Steve Martin Wildwood by Colin...
Nov 12, 2022 · Jake Gyllenhaal has announced that he's creating a picture book called 'The Secret Society of Aunts and Uncles,' alongside his close friend and writing partner, Greta Caruso. The story will follow...