- Jeff Bezos remains the richest man in the world. The coronavirus pandemic has caused the wealth of the world's billionaires to drop by $700 billion from 2019, according to Forbes' World Billionaires List. The top 15 richest billionaires are worth a collective $940.1 billion.
People also ask
Who are the current richest people in the world?
Who are the top ten wealthiest people in the world?
Who is the world's richest man now?
Who is the wealthiest man on Earth?
Mar 10, 2021 · According to Oxfam, the world's richest 1% of the population have more than twice the wealth of 6.9 billion people. At the same time, around 735 million people are living in extreme poverty. Learn the Difference: Being Rich vs. Being Wealthy
- Gabrielle Olya
- Jeff Bezos. Net worth: $114.9 billion. Source of wealth: Amazon. Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos owns nearly 17% of the company, Business Insider previously reported.
- Bernard Arnault. Net worth: $110.8 billion. Source of wealth: LVMH. Bernard Arnault has been the CEO of LVMH, which houses brands such as Louis Vuitton, Sephora, and Dom Perignon, since 1989, Business Insider previously reported.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $108.3 billion. Source of wealth: Microsoft. Bill Gates co-founded Microsoft in 1975 and has continued his involvement with the company as a technology advisor and board member.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $89.2 billion. Source of wealth: Berkshire Hathaway. Wildly successful investor Warren Buffett is the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, which owns over 60 companies, Business Insider previously reported.
Sep 03, 2021 · The co-founder of Microsoft, business magnate, and philanthropist, Bill Gates was num. 4 richest person in the world until recently when he slumped a few places down after transferring $5.7bn to his now ex-wife Melinda Gates. This was the outcome of the divorce announced by the couple in May this year.
Who is the richest person in the world with a trillion dollars? In the 33rd annual Forbes list of the world’s billionaires, the list included 2,153 billionaires with a total net wealth of $8.7 trillion, down 55 members and $400 billion from 2018.2019.
This is not simply a gathering for those who would like to ride whatever bumps and shocks, gains and losses come with cryptocurrency. Online and in person ...
Time via Yahoo
1 day ago
Oct 01, 2021 · Richest female rappers in the world 2020 the 15 best rappers in the world right now in 2021 tuko co ke. 11 rows Forbes Real-Time Billionaires rankings tracks the daily ups and downs of the worlds. That is just his.