- Six teams have earned this privilege: Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Liverpool, and Barcelona.
People also ask
Which football team has won the most European Cups?
Who are the most successful European football clubs of all time?
What are the most prestigious football competitions in Europe?
How many trophies have Serie A clubs won in Europe?
By nation. Teams from thirteen nations have been to a Champions League final, and teams from ten of those have won the competition. Since the 1995–96 season, other than Porto's win in 2003–04, the winners have come from one of only four nations – Spain (11), England (6), Germany (4) and Italy (4) – and other than Monaco in 2003–04 and Paris Saint-Germain in 2019–20, the runners-up ...
May 20, 2020 · Meet the teams that have won them all. Ajax. ... Ajax's 'total football' earned them three European Cups in the early 1970s. Cruyff returned as coach and led the Amsterdam side to Cup Winners' Cup ...
- Real Madrid - 19. No other club even comes close to Real Madrid when it comes to European Cup/Champions League successes. Los Blancos won five in a row straight off the bat when the competition was created in 1955 and later went on to dominate during the 2010s as well.
- Barcelona - 17. Barcelona didn’t actually win their first European Cup until as late as 1992. Even then, it was another 14 years before the next title followed.
- AC Milan - 14. AC Milan were Italy’s very first European champions in the early 1960s, while they were also the last club to retain it for a 26-year period after back-to-back wins in 1989 and 1990.
- Liverpool - 13. Liverpool joined an elite group last season alongside only two other clubs to have won six or more European Cups/Champions League titles.
Aug 23, 2020 · 1. Real Madrid have won 19 European trophies. Los Blancos have won the European Cup/Champions League a record 13 times, as well as the UEFA Cup twice and the Super Cup on four occasions.
Feb 20, 2020 · Apart from the above mentioned multiple time winners, Celtic, Feyenoord, Aston Villa, Hamburg, Steaua București, PSV Eindhoven, Red Star Belgrade, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, and Chelsea have ...