Luke Zocchi, Chris Hemsworth's Trainer, Shares His Simple Dumbbell Workout Edward Cooper10/17/2020 For D.C.’s street vendors, this Inauguration Day was barren of customers — but also a relief AP...
- 22 min
People also ask
What exercises does Chris Hemsworth do?
What is Chris Thor's workout?
Who is Chris Hemsworth?
Is Chris Hemsworth a good actor?
On the Today show, Hemsworth’s personal trainer Luke Zocchi revealed that the Aussie actor never spends more than an hour a day in the gym, which sounds like an achievable amount of time. If you’re watching for the catch, it’s that he trains six days a week.
How the Chris Hemsworth workout has evolved. Like all good heroes, he’s evolved in his attitude and approach to training, which has become the secret to staying motivated. “The heavy weightlifting, muscle building stuff is still based on your classic isolated muscle groupings,” says Hemsworth.
- Sit Through. 10 reps each side. - From a bear crawl position (arms straight, your hands below your shoulders, and your knees bent 90 degrees below your hips), lift your left arm and right leg, and rotate to your left, pivoting on your left foot.
- Bodyweight Squat. 20 reps. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Sit back into a squat, pause and then push up keeping the weight on your heels.
- Dumbbell Reverse Lunge and Curl. 10 reps each side. - Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in either hand. With your right foot, step back about one and a half times your normal stride length, landing with the ball of that foot on the ground and your heel up.
- Dumbbell Push-up and Row10 reps each side. - Get into a press-up position with your hands on the handles of two dumbbells. Keeping your core tensed, drop into a press-up and push upwards.
Chris Hemsworth 's personal trainer and best friend Luke Zocchi has revealed the secret to losing persistent belly fat - and the biggest mistakes you're making at the gym. Speaking to FEMAIL, Luke...
- 33 sec
- Sophie Haslett For Daily Mail Australia
According to Chris Hemsworth’s trainer Luke Zocchi, there are two crucial exercises we should be prioritising at the gym. “A barbell back squat or a deadlift,” he told publication DMARGE in ...
Chris Hemsworth's personal trainer Luke Zocchi shared his fitness tips The PT recommended you embrace body weight training and eat protein He also said you only need to work out for 20 minutes...
From yoga to running, kettlebells to spin, and even WWF-style “bro’ga”, there’s an app here to see you through the lockdown. As well as variety, excellent instruction and ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- Chris Hemsworth Shows Off His Ripped Body as He Shares Shirtless Boxing Workout VideoPeople via Yahoo News2 months ago
- Chris Hemsworth's Trainer Challenged Him to the "Devil's Workout," and Guess Who Won?PopSugar via Yahoo Sports1 year ago
- I ate and worked out using Chris Hemsworth's app for a week, and while it was perfect for lockdown, it would be impractical for normal lifeINSIDER via Yahoo News9 months ago
- Chris Hemsworth's Toughest Centr Trainer Shares A Punishing Bodyweight WorkoutEsquire via Yahoo News7 months ago
- Chris Hemsworth Threatened to Fire His Trainer After He Was Asked to Join The BachelorE! via Yahoo News3 months ago
For the first film, Hemsworth hit the gym with trainer and former Navy SEAL Duffy Gaver, who applied an old-school bodybuilding approach—with careful attention given to Hemsworth’s arms and shoulders. Thor, after all, often appears sleeveless, but rarely shirtless.
Feel-Good results for who is chris hemsworth's trainer workout
Jan 03, 2020 · The programmes are designed by Hemsworth’s hand-picked team of experts in fitness, nutrition and wellness, including his personal trainer and best friend Luke Zocchi and wife Elsa Pataky, known for...
- Julia Low