2019 →. The 2018 Euro Winners Cup was the sixth edition of the Euro Winners Cup (EWC), an annual continental beach soccer tournament for men's top-division European clubs. The championship is the sport's version of the better known UEFA Champions League in association football. 
- 25 May – 3 June 2018
- 58 (from 1 confederation)
- 2 (in 1 host city)
Jan 04, 2019 · Barcelona won 3 FIFA Club World Cup shared with Real Madrid are among the most successful clubs in history. Diego Godin will be promoted to the role of the successful captain 2018-19 season. The team has lost only a single match and number 2 position end of 2018.
People also ask
What is the 2018 Euro Winners Cup?
Where will the FIFA World Cup be held in 2018?
What are the top four football leagues in Europe?
What is the European beach soccer championship?
Jun 17, 2018 · The 21st Edition of FIFA World Cup 2018 will be held in Russia from 14 June to 15 July. Germany had won the FIFA World Cup in 2014. There are 32 teams divided into eight groups of four each for this edition of the World Cup. This is the first time since 2006 that the World Cup will be held in Europe. There will be a total of 64 matches played ...
- Real Madrid - 13 Titles. The most dominant club in the history of European football has been Real Madrid who have an astounding 13 Champions League titles to their name.
- AC Milan - 7 Titles. AC Milan might be struggling off late, but there is no doubting their pedigree in Europe, with the Italian giants winning the Champions League seven times in their history.
- Liverpool - 6 Titles. The current holders of the Champions League trophy, Liverpool are the most successful English club in the history of the competition.
- Barcelona - 5 Titles. It is surprising to know that Barcelona won their first European Cup/Champions League title in 1992, considering their history and since then they have made sure that they are not left behind, winning four more titles in the preceeding 19 years.
- Rangers (115 trophies) Despite their relegation a few years ago, Rangers are Europe's most successful club. They are back in the top flight and will be looking to add to their haul of 54 leagues, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups, and 1 Cup Winners' Cup.
- Celtic (109 trophies) For the last 8 years, the Hoops have dominated Scottish football, so it is no surprise to see them up here. They have won the league 50 times, the Scottish Cup 39 times, the league cup 19 times and the Champions League.
- Barcelona (91 trophies) The Spanish giants have won just 1 more trophy than their bitter rivals. They boast the league 26 times, the cup 30 times, the Supercup 13 times, the League Cup 2 times, the Club World Cup 3 times, the UEFA Super Cup 5 times, the Champions League 5 times, the European Cup Winners' Cup 3 times and the Fairs Cup 3 times.
- Real Madrid (90 trophies) Perhaps the biggest team in European football nowadays. Los Blancos have won the league 33 times, the cup 19 times, the Supercup 11 times, the Champions League 13 times, the UEFA Cup 2 times, the UEFA Supercup 4 times, Club World Championship 7 times and the League Cup.
Nov 23, 2015 · The Allianz Arena outfit have triumphed 167 times, drawing 64 and losing 66. Third on this list are Real's eternal rivals Barcelona with 508 points from their 260 matches in Europe's elite ...