- Pictured (L-R): Mimi Kennedy as Marjorie, Wallace Langham as Jerry, and Jennifer Marsala as Amber Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2020 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
People also ask
Who is Marjorie Lord?
Is the Mary Tyler Moore Show in reruns?
When was Marjorie Wollenberg born?
May 01, 2018 · Season 3 of The Handmaid’s Tale premieres June 5 on Hulu, so get pumped. As the show welcomes new faces and story lines that go beyond Margaret Atwood’s 1985 dystopian classic, here’s a peek ...
- Entertainment Writer
May 13, 2020 · Debra Jo Rupp, who played That '70s Show 's beloved matriarch Kitty Forman, had to hustle for years before landing her breakthrough role at the age of 36. "I was trying to do theater, trying to do...
- Mariel Loveland
Linda Lavin, Actress: Alice. Born in Portland, Maine to a musically inclined family (her mother was once an opera singer) and on stage from the age of 5, singer/actress Linda Lavin graduated from The College of William and Mary with a theatre degree. Linda pounded the New York pavements in the early 1960s searching for work following some stock roles in New Jersey, and ...
- Actress, Soundtrack, Director
- October 15, 1937
Mimi Kennedy, Actress: Midnight in Paris. Kennedy ignited her acting career on stage opposite television comedian Sid Caesar. Thereon, she delivered supporting yet memorable performance in several short-lived television comedies, including 3 Girls 3 (1977), Stockard Channing in Just Friends (1979), The Two of Us (1981) and Family Man (1988). Later, Kennedy had a recurring role on the ...
- September 25, 1948
Dec 12, 2015 · Marjorie Lord, Actress on ‘The Danny Thomas Show,’ Dies at 97 Marjorie Lord, upper right, with Danny Thomas and the cast of “The Danny Thomas Show," Rusty Hamer, Penny Parker, and Angela...
Marjorie Jacqueline "Jackie" Harris is played by Laurie Metcalf. Jackie is Roseanne's younger sister by three years. She is a neurotic but a loving, devoted aunt to her nieces and nephews, and later mother to Andy. (Andy has apparently been retconned out of existence in the spin-off, The Conners.)
- Lorne Greene – Ben Cartwright. In a show with a lot of horses, Lorne Greene stands out as the busiest workhorse of all. He was one of the few cast members who appeared in every single episode of Bonanza.
- Pernell Roberts – Adam Cartwright. Born on May 18, 1928, Pernell Roberts played the eldest Cartwright boy, Adam. With the character’s architectural savvy and university education, Adam had a lot to be proud of.
- Dan Blocker – Eric “Hoss” Cartwright. No one else could have played the “big, friendly man” of Eric “Hoss” Cartwright than Dan Blocker, standing at 6 foot 4 inches and weighing 300 pounds.
- Michael Landon – “Little Joe” Cartwright. The life of Michael Landon was incredibly eventful before, during, and after joining the cast of Bonanza. He endured harsh challenges from his own mother’s bullying and death threats.
Marjorie (originally played by Lurene Tuttle, later by Louise Erickson and Mary Lee Robb) matured to a young woman through the 1940s. During the ninth season (September 1949-June 1950) she met and married Walter "Bronco" Thompson (Richard Crenna), star football player at the local college.