- Using Windows Update (Windows 10): Click the "Start" button. The Start button can be found in the lower-left corner of the desktop, and the icon is the Windows logo.
- Using Windows Update (Windows 8): Open the Charms menu. You can do this by moving your mouse to the upper-right corner of the screen, swiping in from the right side of the screen, or by pressing "⊞ Win" + "C".
- Using Windows Update (Windows 7): Click the Start button. Click the "Control Panel" option. Click the "System and Security" option. If you see a list of icons instead of categories, you can select Windows Update directly from this menu.
- Using Device Manager (Any Windows Version): Click the "Start" button. The Device Manager utility lets you view all of your installed hardware. You can use it to scan for driver updates.
- Updating Graphics Drivers Automatically in Windows: Click on the “Start” button. Type “update” into the search box and select “Windows Update” from the available options.
- Updating Graphics Drivers Manually in Windows: Click on the “Start” button and select “Control Panel.”. Click on “System and Security,” then click on “Device Manager.”.
- Updating Graphics Drivers on Mac OS X: Click on the Apple menu and select “App Store.” If using an earlier version of Mac OS X, select “Software Update.”.
- Updating Graphics Drivers Automatically in Windows Download Article Click on the “Start” button. 2 Type “update” into the search box and select “Windows Update” from the available options.
People also ask
What is a Driver Updater?
How to update graphics drivers automatically in Windows?
How do I update drivers for free?
What is the best free Driver Updater for Windows 10?
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- Driver Booster. Downloads drivers from within the program. Creates a restore point before updating drivers. Scans for outdated drivers on a schedule.
- Snappy Driver Installer. Has no advertisements. Completely portable (no install necessary). Downloads drivers from within the software. Supports offline driver installations.
- Driver Talent. Installs quickly. You don't have to download drivers manually—they download from inside the software. The program is easy to use.
- DriversCloud. Locates beta drivers. Can show only WHQL-certified drivers. Shows lots of other system details, too. Can be used offline. Drivers can be downloaded in bulk.
A free and open-source graphics device driver is a software stack which controls computer-graphics hardware and supports graphics-rendering application programming interfaces (APIs) and is released under a free and open-source software license.
Apr 24, 2022 · Smart Driver Care. This driver updater freeware is compatible with Windows 10/8/7. It can scan outdated, corrupted or missing drivers of your computer and allows you to update them in simple clicks. It allows you to update all drivers at once. Besides, this free driver updater lets you backup selected/all system drivers before updating, and ...