DokuWiki is a simple wiki software which is best suitable for creating and managing documentation. It is easy to manage and restrict teams and work-groups with DokuWiki. It does lack some advanced features compared to other wiki software, but it shines in its user-friendliness. Pros of DokuWiki:
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware. The Free / Libre / Open Source Web App with the most built-in features. "Software made the wiki way" A full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty.
- BookStack. Simple & Free Wiki Software. BookStack is a free and open source platform for storing and organising information and documentation. A self-hosted and opinionated wiki system, BookStack is simple and easy to use, giving even new users with just basic word-processing skills a pleasant out of the box experience.
- PhpWiki. PhpWiki is a WikiWikiWeb clone in PHP. A WikiWikiWeb is a site where anyone can edit the pages through an HTML form. Multiple storage backends, dynamic hyperlinking, themeable, scriptable by plugins, full authentication, ACL's.
- vimwiki. Personal Wiki for Vim. Vimwiki is a personal wiki for Vim, interlinked, plain text files written in a markup language. Organize notes and ideas and quickly create links between them, manage todo-lists, and write a diary.
People also ask
What is the best wiki software for beginners?
Is Helpie wiki a good alternative to MediaWiki?
What is wiki software and wiki hosting?
What is WikiWiki JS?
- Wiki.js. Wiki.js is a powerful open-source wiki software that makes documentation a joyous ride with its intuitive interface. It is compatible with MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, or MS-SQL Server, and works virtually on any platform.
- DokuWiki. The highly versatile DokuWiki is open-source, which is known for its simplicity and effectiveness while documenting. It does not need a database and is rejoiced by developers and users alike for its readable and clean syntax.
- MediaWiki. MediaWiki was created by senior scientists in the year 2002. It is an open-source and free wiki software that empowers thousands of sites, organizations, and companies.
- XWiki. Again one more open-source wiki solution for you – XWiki, which is written in Java. You can use it as a 1st generation wiki or a 2nd generation wiki.
Aug 17, 2021 · Gollum is a GitHub-based Wiki engine for developers to organize software documentation. It uses GitHub repository for markdown files and Gollum engine to control and organize the content. It features: RSS feed, UML diagram support, BibTeX and citation support, macros and more. 11- MediaWiki
Jun 01, 2018 · Wikipedia for Windows 10 By Wikimedia Foundation Free Visit Site The Download Now link directs you to the Windows Store, where you can continue the download process. You must have an active...
- Educational Software
Apr 17, 2013 · BookStack is a free and open source platform for storing and organising information and documentation. A self-hosted and opinionated wiki system, BookStack is simple and easy to use, giving even new users with just basic word-processing skills a pleasant out of the box experience. BookStack offers a relaxed, open and positive approach.