4 days ago · Wikipedia (/ ˌ w ɪ k ɪ ˈ p iː d i ə / wik-ih-PEE-dee-ə or / ˌ w ɪ k i-/ wik-ee-) is a multilingual open-collaborative online encyclopedia created and maintained by a community of volunteer editors using a wiki-based editing system.
- Official Website
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited...
- Official Website
2 days ago · English is an Indo-European language and belongs to the West Germanic group of the Germanic languages. Old English originated from a Germanic tribal and linguistic continuum along the Frisian North Sea coast, whose languages gradually evolved into the Anglic languages in the British Isles, and into the Frisian languages and Low German/Low Saxon on the continent.
1. wikipedia(when used as a common noun)
Blend of wiki + encyclopedia, coined by Larry Sanger.
1. (UK) IPA(key): /ˌwɪkɪˈpiːdɪə/ 2. (US) enPR: wĭ'kēpēʹdēə, wĭ'kəpēʹdēə, IPA(key): /ˌwɪkiˈpiːdi.ə/, /ˌwɪkəˈpiːdi.ə/ 3. Rhymes: -iːdiə
Borrowed from English Wikipedia.
Wikipedia (genitive Wikipedias) 1. Wikipedia
Wikipedia c (singular definite Wikipediaen, plural indefinite Wikipediaer) 1. Wikipedia(a version of the encyclopedia project)
Borrowed from English Wikipedia, blend of Hawaiian wiki + English encyclopedia. Surface analysis: Hawaiian wiki (“speedy”) + Italian -pedia (“-pedia”).
1. (standard) IPA(key): /wi.kiˈpe.dia/ 2. (alternative pronunciations) IPA(key): /vi.kiˈpe.dia/, /wi.kiˈpi.dia/, /vi.kiˈpi.dia/ 3. Hyphenation: wi‧ki‧pé‧dia
Wikipedia f 1. Wikipedia 1.1. la Wikipedia in lingua italiana/inglese/spagnola ― the Wikipediain Italian/English/Spanish language
Wikipedia 1. Rōmaji transcription of ウィキペディア
From English Wikipedia.
1. IPA(key): /vʲi.kʲiˈpɛd.ja/
Wikipedia f 1. (Internet) Wikipedia
3 days ago · This Manual of Style is to help make the encyclopedia easier to read by having rules for its format. It is a style guide. The rules on this page are not the final word on Wikipedia style. One way is often as good as another, but if everyone does things the same way, Wikipedia will be easier to read and use, and easier to write and edit. These ...
People also ask
Is Wikipedia the same as Encyclopedia?
What is Wikipedia used for?
What is the history of the Encyclopedia?
Who owns Wikimedia Foundation?
3 days ago · Earth is a terrestrial planet.It is the third planet from the Sun.It is the only planet known to have life on it. The Earth formed around 4.5 billion years ago. It is one of four rocky planets on the inside of the Solar System.
- Earthly, terrestrial
- 147095000 km, (91401000 mi; 0.98327 AU)
- 152100000 km, (94500000 mi; 1.017 AU)
- 149598023 km, (92955902 mi; 1.00000102 AU)
12 hours ago · Géographie Liste des plus grandes villes de Pologne Varsovie , Cracovie , Łódź , Wrocław , Poznań , Gdańsk Superficie totale 312 679 km 2 (classé 70 e) Superficie en eau 2,6 % Fuseau horaire UTC +1 Histoire Christianisation 14 avril 966 Royaume de Pologne 18 avril 1025 République des Deux Nations 1 er juillet 1569 Troisième partition de la Pologne 24 octobre 1795 Duché de Varsovie ...
3 days ago · Welcome to the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Wiki. JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia is a wiki dedicated to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki.. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, often shortened to JoJo or JJBA, is a shōnen and seinen manga series, following the journeys of the Joestar family members across generations.
3 days ago · L'antichità: leggende e usi del Tevere. Il Tevere, fin dalla sua nascita, è stato l'anima di Roma, e il fatto che la città gli debba la propria stessa esistenza è descritto già dalla prima scena della leggenda di fondazione, con Romolo e Remo nella cesta che, arenati sotto il ficus ruminalis, succhiano il colare zuccherino dei frutti in attesa di una vera poppata.
- Changes from Pokémon Black and White
- Dsi Features
- Pre-Order Bonuses
- Animated Trailer
- External Links
The games take place two years after the events of Pokémon Black and White. Many changes have taken place in Unova over this period: new locations are accessible in the southwest and northeast of the region, and some previously existing locations cannot be visited or are restricted until later in the game. Three new Gym Leaders and a new Champion are introduced, while the Unova Pokédex is expanded to include Pokémon that are foreign to the region, much like in Pokémon Platinum.The player—name...
Two powers combine...A new legend arises!Set off on a new Pokémon adventure to save the Unova region! You and your Pokémon can accomplish anything together!
1. The new Unova Link is introduced, which makes way for new features. 1. Challenge Mode and Easy Mode are introduced, which raise and lower the strength of opposing Trainers respectively. 2. A new feature called the Memory Link is introduced, which reveals flashbacks from the NPCs that shed light on events that happened between Black and White and Black 2 and White 2. 2. Many TMs and all but one HM are received in different locations. 3. The Xtransceiver adds two new mini-games called Ballo...
Black 2 and White 2 can connect with the Pokémon Dream Radar, which transfers Pokémon found to the player's game. The Pokémon Global Link has also been updated to make way for the release of Black 2 and White 2. The games are compatible with Black and White, much as Platinum is to Diamond and Pearl. The games can connect as with games of the same generation, and they operate on the same Global Trade System server. Pokémon from Generation IV games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and Soul...
Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 are DSi-enhanced games, meaning that they have certain features which are only enabled when played on a system in the Nintendo DSi or Nintendo 3DS family. These features include the following: 1. These games can recognize and connect to routers with WPA connections. 2. The user-facing camera can be used during Xtransceiver communications with other players. 3. The C-Gear shows the system power using three bars in a battery icon, rather than two on older Nint...
Gaming magazine Famitsu gave Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 a score of 36 out of 40, which is lower than its perfectly-scoring predecessors. IGN rated this game an \\"Amazing\\" 9.6/10 and called it more \\"than just a slightly expanded repackaging of the latest generation's core titles (a la Pokémon Yellow, Emerald or Platinum)\\" and that it features a \\"stunning amount of fresh content\\" over Pokémon Black and White which received a 9/10 from the site. Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 hold a rating o...
The soundtrack contains all of the background music used in Pokémon Black and White (the basis for a portion of the music in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2), composed by Shota Kageyama, Junichi Masuda, Hitomi Satō, Gō Ichinose, Morikazu Aoki, Minako Adachi, and Satoshi Nohara. The music is arranged by Shota Kageyama, Hitomi Satō, Gō Ichinose, and Minako Adachi.The soundtrack contains all of the background music from the games (on Discs 1-3, with the exception of the music played within Hidden Gr...
Players who pre-ordered the games from GameStop received a \\"Preview Guide\\" which hints at the new features and storyline, as well as explaining the TCG. It also includes parts of the animated trailer in a comic book-style format. The guide was released online in the UK.
A promotional trailer was made to promote Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. The first version was released in Japan on May 17, 2012. A complete version of the trailer incorporating additional footage that depicts Rosa battling Cheren was released on DVD at TSUTAYA on July 13, 2012, and later released on YouTube on August 10, 2012. The English-dubbed version was released on YouTube and Pokémon.com on August 8, 2012, integrating the additional footage of Rosa battling Cheren.
1. English Pokémon Black 2 logo 2. English Pokémon White 2 logo 3. Japanese Pokémon Black 2 logo 4. Japanese Pokémon White 2 logo 5. Korean Pokémon Black 2 logo 6. Korean Pokémon White 2 logo
1. The localization period for these games was the shortest worldwide of the core series, having lasted about three and a half months for the majority of the translated versions, with 106 days for North America, 110 for Australia, 111 for Europe and 138 for South Korea. 1. This would be the last time a core series game would have a staggered release like this due to localization, as every game from Pokémon X and Y onwards would be released simultaneously worldwide. 2. These Pokémon games hav...
1. Official PDF-file manual for Pokémon Black Version 2 (English) 2. Official PDF-file manual for Pokémon White Version 2 (English)