6 days ago · Albanian (/ æ l ˈ b eɪ n i ə n /; shqip, or gjuha shqipe, [ɟ͡ʝuha ˈʃc͡çipɛ]) is an Indo-European language spoken by the Albanians in the Balkans and the Albanian diaspora in the Americas, Europe and Oceania.
3 days ago · Ella Silver, Pet of the Month for Nov. 2018. This is a list of the models who have appeared in the American edition of Penthouse magazine and were either named Pet of the Month or Pet of the Year from September 1969 to the present.
3 days ago · Robotika je nauka o robotima, njihovom dizajnu, izradi i primeni.Obuhvata polja informatike (posebno veštačku inteligenciju), elektrotehnike i mašinstva.. Termin robotike je prvi uveo Ajzak Asimov, u svojoj kratkoj priči Runaround objavljenoj u martu 1942. godine.
3 days ago · Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia website in 320 languages. People can freely use it, share it and change it, without having to pay. It's also one of the biggest wiki organizations. People can choose to donate to the Wikimedia Foundation to fund Wikipedia and its sister projects. It's "open content". This means anyone can copy it, and make changes to it if they follow the rules for copying or editing. Wikipedia is owned by an American organization, the Wikimedia Foundation, which is in San
5 days ago · Sightseeing. Vienna has many things worth seeing. Here are a few of them. St. Stephen's cathedral and St. Stephen's Square: Today St. Stephen's square with the cathedral is the very center of Vienna.The Graben and the Kärntner Straße which lead away from the square are shopping streets with a lot of different shops.
- All Wikipedias Ordered by Number of Articles
- deprecated, Moved and Other
- See Also
1. The \\"Total\\" column refers to the number of pages in all namespaces, including both articles (the official article count of each wiki) and non-articles (user pages, images, talk pages, \\"project\\" pages, categories, and templates). 2. \\"Active Users\\" are registered users who have made at least one edit in the last thirty days. 3. \\"Files\\" is the number of locally uploaded files. Note that some large Wikipedias don't use local images or other media files and rely on Commons completely, so the v...
The languages listed here are Wikipedias that have been created as separate subdomains of wikipedia.org, ordered by number of articles. The table includes closed Wikipedias whose domains still exist. 1. Statistics at 12:00, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
Please visit the Wikimedia Incubator project for new language versions. 1. Manually maintained list of test-Wikipedias 2. Manual for creating new tests 3. Search a wiki (works regardless of whether it is a normal Wikipedia or a test-Wikipedia)
1. Article counts revisited Detailed notes (from 2015) about the subtleties of counting the number of articles
3 days ago · 四次方程的解法. 数学家们为了解开四次方程——确切地说，找到解开四次方程的方法——做出了许多努力。像其它多项式一样，有时可以对四次方程进行因式分解；但高次幂下的因式分解往往非常困难，尤其是当根是无理数或复数时。
From Latin mōtō (“I set in motion”).
1. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈməʊtə/ 2. (General American) IPA(key): /ˈmoʊtɚ/ 3. Hyphenation: mo‧tor
motor (plural motors) 1. A machine or device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, or imparts motion. 2. (colloquial) A motor car, or automobile. 2.1. Nice motor! 2.1. 1907, Robert William Chambers, “His Own People”, in The Younger Set, New York, N.Y.: D. Appleton & Company, OCLC 24962326, page 6: 2.1.1. It was flood-tide along Fifth Avenue; motor, brougham, and victoria swept by on the glittering current; pretty women glanced out from limousine and tonneau; young men of hi...
Borrowed from English motor, compare motor car, from Latin mōtor.
1. IPA(key): /ˈmʊə̯.tər/
motor (plural motors, diminutive motortjie) 1. car, automobile 2. engine, motor
motor m (plural motores) 1. engine, motor (mechanical device)
From Latin motor.
1. (Balearic) IPA(key): /moˈto/ 2. (Central) IPA(key): /muˈtor/ 3. (Valencian) IPA(key): /moˈtoɾ/ 4. Rhymes: -oɾ
motor (feminine motora, masculine plural motors, feminine plural motores) or motor (feminine motriu, masculine plural motors, feminine plural motrius) 1. motor
1. Hyphenation: mo‧tor
From English motor, from Latin moto.
Short for motorcycle.
1. IPA(key): /ˈmotor/ 2. Rhymes: -otor
motor m inan 1. engine, motor
1. See motiv
1. IPA(key): /moːtɔr/, [ˈmoːtˢɒ]
motor c (singular definite motoren, plural indefinite motorer) 1. motor, engine
Borrowed from English motor, from Latin motor. In the sense “motorbike” motor was originally short for motorrijwiel or motorfiets.
1. IPA(key): /ˈmoːtɔr/, /ˈmoːtər/ 2. Rhymes: -oːtɔr, -oːtər 3. Hyphenation: mo‧tor
motor m (plural motoren or motors, diminutive motortje n) 1. engine(mechanical device) 2. motorbike 2.1. Synonyms: motorfiets, motorrijwiel
From English motor or German Motor, from Latin motor, moto (“I set in motion”).
1. IPA(key): [ˈmotor] 2. Hyphenation: mo‧tor 3. Rhymes: -or
motor (plural motorok) 1. engine, motor
Borrowed from Dutch motor, from English motor, from Latin motor. In the sense “motorbike” or "motorcycle", motor was originally short for motorrijwiel or motorfiets.
motor (plural, first-person possessive motorku, second-person possessive motormu, third-person possessive motornya) 1. engine 1.1. Synonyms: enjin, mesin 2. (informal) motorcycle 2.1. Synonym: sepeda motor 3. (figuratively) important person in organization.
1. “motor” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.
6 days ago · Франц Лист (мађ. Liszt Ferenc, 22. октобар 1811, Рајдинг, Аустрија − 31. јул 1886, Бајројт, Немачка; мађ. Liszt Ferenc), мађарски композитор и пијаниста, највећи међу пијанистима свог времена У његовом стваралаштву се уочавају утицаји ...
3 days ago · Elaine Culotti: Wiki, Height, Weight, Career, Husband and Details: Elaine Culotti is a real estate agent and is a self-made millionaire. She is also a part of a show based on real estate development and interior designing.